UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> Iguanas etc.

11/30/04 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Tone
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Nov-04

I noticed the couple recent posts on Iguanas and I thought I'd introduce my iguana. (I'll post pics later) I got him for high school graduation, and have since graduated college. So he's 4 years old now, just about.. Healthy male (we found this out one day when he was mad, and decided to...show us how male he could be) Aside from that he's actually been very mild mannered. My parents have him now and take care of him real well. I noticed a few posts on how everyone said they poop in the water. Does anyone else besides me have him bathtub trained? We put him in the bathtub once a day and fill up the tub with hot water and he goes... sometimes more stubborn than others. I forgot the exact measurements, but he is a big boy, his femoral pores are starting to get long and nasty looking. I'll take some pics and post him later. I plan on building him a bigger cage soon and bringing him into my apartment. He lives off of the MK salad and loves the rare treat of anything bread-like.... and for some reason gets really pissed whenever I'm wearing my purdue boxer shorts.
12/11/04 11:09 AM
The Cannibal
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Dec-04
mine is a 6 or 7 year old female, just under 5 ft long...and a super sweetie yeah she is bathtub trained, but i only have a shower now so its useless pretty much just hangs out all day, loves to watch me play realtime strategy games on the comp, sits on my head and is mesmerized
12/27/04 12:30 AM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Dec-04
lol, mine likes TV and pays real close attention to her name, and loud car chases
12/31/04 9:33 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Dec-04
and those pics are coming when?
8/16/05 1:41 PM
MasterGumHo

Edited: 16-Aug-05
I have a large cage for mine that I keep on the balcony. It stands about 6 feet tall and has shelves and branches for climbing. The most convenient thing for me is to fill the bottom with clumping cat litter, and just scoop it every two days. He rarely goes on the bottom, and doesn't pay any attention to the litter when he does. Mine is about 3 1/2 years old and on the MK diet as well.
8/16/05 11:52 PM
Spankenstyne
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Aug-05
MK salad for teh win!
8/18/05 9:34 AM
Elvis
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Aug-05

Man I want an Iguana...

Elvis

8/18/05 5:49 PM
Fei
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Aug-05
And I want to see teh fucking pics that were promised. Somebody get ahold of this guy and remind him his responsibility
10/6/05 3:12 PM
Big Tone

Edited: 06-Oct-05
Er...sorry about that... I got a pic ready for the OG... How do I go about uploading a picture? I actually had to adopt out my iguana... A friend of my parents took at and have it with another iguana.... I'm still pretty bummed about it... Trying to convince my wife to let me get a ball or a beardie....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.