UnderGround Forums

Rodrigo Gracie >> Letter of Appreciation

12/5/04 9:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vinyasana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Dec-04 09:13 PM

On behalf of myself and my training brothers, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Professor Rodrigo Gracie, who in no small part, welcomed all of the below mentioned students to participate in his fight preparation. We put our hearts and souls into the training and you responded in kind, this is something none of us will ever forget, Muito Obrigado, Professor for the experience of a lifetime. In spite of the fights outcome, we've never been prouder of you, you faced a challenge that none of your peers were willing to face and you did it under adverse circumstances without excuse or exception, you are truly outstanding and continue to lead by example. We love you!!! Thanks for all from all of us, Clarence " Cee" Everett, Greg "Giant" Rutkowski, Nardu Debrah, Jaime Alexandrino, Braulio Cuevas, Philip "Its Over" Nover, Jerry " Manito " Mosquea, Marko, Taisei, Tyrone, Perry, Brandon and everyone who put their love, spirit and hope into Rodrigo's efforts. Especially the Academy members who maintained their patience and poise while we wrecked the school to get ready, thank you, Cee.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.