UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> fuchu

12/5/04 10:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
obesedaryl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Dec-04

I am moving to Tokyo in january and I want to live in the Fuchu area. But I cannot find any gaijin houses or apartment listings for fuchu! Do you know any sources to find housing in fuchu? (I think Fuchu is cheaper than Mitaka right?)
12/6/04 3:47 AM
SendaiMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Dec-04
A friend of mine lives in one near musashi-koganei station. (border of fuchu and koganei) If you want information I can ask him. It is about ten minutes down the street from my dojo.
12/7/04 2:11 PM
obesedaryl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Dec-04
that would be awesome if your buddy knew any newspapers or places where ads are listed. or even better if he knew a place! (i have a friend in tokyo who will go look for me, if there is a paper or a notice board). thanks for the help dude
12/8/04 8:47 PM
obesedaryl

Edited: 08-Dec-04
update: we found a company called Apple House that has tons of houses in western tokyo. i got one by musashisakai station. LOL they advertise heavily "man and woman stay together". Excellent.
12/13/04 4:10 AM
SendaiMMA

Edited: 13-Dec-04
sorry I have not checked this in a few days. I will ask my friend and post results. If you already have something then just ignore it. There is a boxing gym in musashi sakai if that interests you. There is also brazilian jiu jitsu in kichijoji and my place is five minutes from you near shin-koganei.
12/14/04 7:40 PM
obesedaryl

Edited: 14-Dec-04
hey thanks man! actually i already got a place 10 mins from musashi koganei station. this place apple house is pretty good, you get free internet and a big fridge and it's 47000 per month. i am going to check out a lot of gyms, especially grabaka, kiguchi, g-square, and yoshida dojo. i also have a death wish to try a judo class at Tokai university LOL. my buddy went there and yamashita yasuhiro told a guy "go get a chair for our guest." kenzo nakamura olympic gold medalist runs at top speed and gets a chair for my friend. i have to see this for myself.
12/16/04 8:33 AM
SendaiMMA

Edited: 16-Dec-04
problem solved then. I'm going on vacation till Jan 11th but if you are around and want company I will go train with you at a couple of those dojos. I know guys who train around here who also train there .. nice guys and good fighters.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.