Washington Underground >> *SEMINAR* With Alliance Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/29/04 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StealthMonkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Dec-04
Foster Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

When: Sunday Feb. 6th 2005 Where: Lotus Club Jiu-Jitsu: Auburn, WA. Prices: Pre-Register $50.00 or Pay at door $65.00 Seminar with Alliance Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Allen Mohler. Allen is the first American promoted to Black Belt by Romero "Jacare´" Cavalcanti (6th Degree Black Belt/Founder and Coach of Team Alliance). I've known Allen for close to 9yrs now, and I can tell you that you won't be disappointed with this seminar. His attention to detail is amazing and on top of everything else he's a genuinely nice guy. Please help support my school and Jiu-Jitsu in the Pacific Northwest by attending! I will be adding more detailed info on our website: www.lotusclubjiujitsu.com/washingtonaub.htm so check there often. Also, please feel free to email me: coach@lotusclubjiujitsu.com if you have any questions.
1/2/05 8:50 AM
thedojo

Edited: 02-Jan-05
What's the time frame and what is/are the topic(s)? I'm at Ft. Lewis, so you're like 30 min. drive away depending on traffic. Also, what's the street address (with zip code) so I can get an Expedia Map. I know where the hospital is in Auburn since my wife is an agency RN and Auburn's hospital is one of her job sites. Peace
1/2/05 2:08 PM
StealthMonkey

Edited: 02-Jan-05
Foster Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
TheDojo, The timeframe so far is looking like this: Registration/sign-in time from 11-12, seminar starts at 12pm. I'm guessing it will last at least 3 hours, could go longer, not sure yet. As far as what is covered, I'm guessing it will be mostly Gi techniques, but I would bring a t-shirt/shorts in case No-Gi is covered as well. I will have all the details up on the website as soon as they're confirmed. Right now the date and time are confirmed. Thanks for your interest!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.