UnderGround Forums

Scott Sonnon >> Breathing question..

7/3/02 10:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Sleaze
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jul-02

Mr Sonnon, Just a query... I used to smoke a fair few cigarettes during my teens and early twenties, which has undoubtably impacted on my cardio-vascular system. I have since quit now for a couple of years. I still find that I run out of gas despite being regarded by others as being "very fit." Can you suggest any exercises or breathing techniques that would strengthen/tone/enhance/optimise my lung capacity. I'm fully aware that I probably will never get back to running with a full tank of gas... but am interested in maximising what remaining capacity I have left. I've deliberately incorporated a lot of cardio work into grappling game. Also what is the Russian perspective of smoking? All the Russians I've ever met particularly enjoyed partaking of cigarettes, and were rather partial to the occassional vodka or twenty. thankyou for your time and expertise... any reply will be welcome.
7/3/02 10:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sonnon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jul-02
Mr. S., Have you purchased Dykhaniye Respiratory Enhancement? (www.RMAX.tv/zdorovye.html) I've met many Russians that smoke obsessively. I've also met many Americans that are fat, since the current stats hold that 40% of Americans are obese. Many folk as well as scientific remedies also include vodka as an ingredient. In American colleges holding degree programs in Ethno-Botany (such as Evergreen University, WA), professors explain that vodka is used in tincturing herbs. The Russians with whom I hold company concern themselves with health, so I can't speak for the 40% that smoke and drink excessively. Like the Delphi Oracle read, "Know Thyself. All things in moderation." Fraternal, Scott

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.