UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> lo-cost/hi-quality DVD production?

1/13/05 8:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
beverlyhillspi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Jan-05

Does anyone know of a good low cost high quality DVD production service? I have a client who is a major MMA star and needs DVDS done. if so, please let me know your rate and website if you have one, at beverlyhillspi@yahoo.com.
1/13/05 3:24 PM
djdb

Edited: 13-Jan-05 03:30 PM
I'm $40 bucks an hour; I edit video, create artwork & menu systems, & can provide dual or single layer masters for duplication. I don't do duplication or provide original content beyond what I've already stated. Turnaround for a simple project (title page/chapter menu) is 3 weeks or less & usually amounts to 20 hours or less, provided you present all the finalized content on time (points secret barb at Kirik.) More complicated stuff multiplies everything exponentially. My company's name is Random Technical Services LLC, which primarily provides broadcast engineering services to the City of Bloomington & both of the local television stations. No website to avoid conflicts of interests (My webspace is provided by my University & the county government.) While they haven't seen any of my work, the mods/regulars on this board will tell you that I know what I'm talking about. -r
1/15/05 10:14 PM

Edited: 15-Jan-05
Are you looking for duplication only or the whole deal? If dup only - John Pack had a source for dups that ran $1.05 I think. That's the best I've heard of.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.