UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Roy: What gi do you recomend?

1/16/05 6:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
freefaller21
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Jan-05

Roy, I noticed in your instructionals that you wear the Howard gi. I'm thinking of purchasing either a Howard or the Rickson Mizuno gi. Are you familiar with the Rickson Mizuno gi? If so, which is better? Thanks
1/21/05 2:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jan-05
freefaller21, I am not familiar with the Rickson Mizuno gi. My recommendations with gi's are as follows: 1. Determine how much you are willing to spend. 2. Find out which gi's are in your price range. 3. Go to a store and try one on, or, ask a friend or training partner to try his on. Either way, get a feel for what the gi feels like. 4. Take a chance and buy it. I have always worn Howard because they fit my body very well, they are durable and comfortable, and, Howard Liu showers me with gis! I have enough gi's to last me three lifetimes!!!!! In short, find something that feels good to you and buy it. Roy Harris

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.