UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> Nice little 22

1/16/05 8:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dark Knight
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Feb-05 12:01 PM

I own a Ruger 22, a springfield 1911, glock... many good names.

My wife and I were in a shop two years ago and bought for her a Phoenix Arms HP 22. It was the pistol pack. Came with two barrels. (A 5 inch and a 2 inch).

It came in a nice case for the barrels and a lock.

After two years of shooting we never had a problem.

The 5 inch barrel is pretty accurate, the shorter one is not. But thats why we have longer barrels.

Cost is still 199.00. Its a nice little gift and a lot of fun to shoot.

I post this because I just bought one of the gun magazines that was a buyers guid and the phoenix was in it.

Short barrel

5 incher

2/1/05 1:31 PM
Dark Knight
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Feb-05

The pack with both barrels.

2/3/05 3:38 PM
krept
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Feb-05
nice piece. I see it has two different baseplates as well so it should be a little honey for pocket carry. I'd get that longer bbl threaded ;) can it be carried in condition 1? Looks like the safety is on when hammer is down, so I wonder.
2/3/05 7:54 PM
Dark Knight

Edited: 03-Feb-05
It has 2 saftys. The one on the grips can be depressed with your thumb as you draw (Yes to the question)The second safty is a fire pin block. (On the slide in front of the hammer) Just the gun with one barrel is about 110.00. There is a longer target barrel from them (I forget the length) So you have three options. We do not like the short barrel. But it would be a good concealable .22. Handles really nice.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.