UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Which Approach do you Recommend

3/13/02 1:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
robc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Mar-02

Greetings, Which of Mr. Blauer's systems would you recommend studying if the goal was to gain personal proficiency in a down-and-dirty self defense system while traveling a lot and training mostly alone? I've read Mr. Blauer's website but am unclear as to whether SPEAR, PDR and Be Your Own Bodyguard are all principles encompassed in CFD Cert Series or if they're stand-alone systems. If they're stand-alone, do you recommend one more than the other given the goal stated above? Thanks and best regards, Rob
3/16/02 12:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Mar-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Depending on your background/experience, the BE YOUR OWN BODYGUARD package has the most amount of information fo ryou to really lay a foundation. theres a link on my site www.tonyblauer.com to it on the second page, you can also call Phil at my office for more info toll free 877-773-2748. for Street confidence , we also have new tapes on tactical applications of many of our training concepts, tapes on knife control, gorundfighting, multiple assailants, combat conditioning etc. I always recomend the mind-set fear management material first, if you were going to start anywhere. Tony

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.