UnderGround Forums

Maryland Underground >> Training in eastern shore

1/18/05 12:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Beam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jan-05

I'm considering a job opportunity in Salisbury, MD. What is available for training in this part of the state? Any information on boxing, BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai, etc would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. - Jason
1/19/05 9:23 PM
Last Don
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jan-05
Not sure but I know a lot of bouncers and bartenders in Ocean City, and a couple of them do jiu-jitsu, so I'll ask them and see what I can come up with. If anyone else knows, I'd be interested too, because I'm going to be down there a lot in the next few months.
1/20/05 9:41 AM
knockabout
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jan-05
went to school there (briefly) couple of years ago. my room mate and one of his buddies were doing some boxing down there. can't remember the name of the place but if it's still there it shouldn't be to hard to find. other than that, there were some tkd, kenpo, karate, schools around, and a kali/filipino martial arts place in oc somewhere. also, Tai Kai(bjj and muay thai, i think) is in Delaware somewhere. It might be a drive worth taking every once in a while. other, than that i just know some schools in annapolis, baltimore, pg county, and montgomery county.
2/11/05 11:38 PM
GROUNDCONTROL
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Feb-05
There is a judo/bjj school in OC. I believe it is located in the Gold's Gym in Gold Coast Mall . The owner of the school is named Joel but I do not remember his last name. The are good guys there. They always treat my students very well when they visit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.