UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Just Got Back From Cali.

1/21/05 7:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lynn@Renzos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jan-05

What a great time, except for the fact that I did a one day turn-around. We flew out Tuesday night, shot Sugar Ray Leonard Wednesday morning, then went over to check out LA Boxing and then jumped back on a plane home to NYC. What a quick trip, but well worth it. It was an experience transporting all of this equipment over there. The plane we flew on (Spirit) had incredibly small overhead compartments. I had to take my camera and mics out of my porta-brace bag and put them in a small suitcase wrapped up in clothes and put my porta-brace bag in the hull of the jet. That was frustrating because it fits on other planes. Anyway to make a long story short, that was a fun trip. This Saturday, I'm shooting Roberto Duran. This film will wrap up at the end of February. I had anticipated wrapping up shooting in January, but we extended it one more month. There you have it, the latest update on the Boxing Documentary.
1/21/05 9:54 AM
asymmetrik

sounds awesome Lynn. can't wait to see the trailer!
1/21/05 10:32 AM
Lynn@Renzos

Thanks! The shooting has been going great. Actually, far better than I could have ever imagined. Having the film funded makes life a bit easier.
1/21/05 11:42 AM
DasBeaver
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats great man, must have been a blast!
1/24/05 10:44 AM
Lynn@Renzos

Edited: 24-Jan-05
Thanks. This weekend we are headed out to shoot Roy Jones, Jr. and Vinny Paz. It should be a great one. We'll wrap up shooting in February. I'll keep you posted.
1/28/05 9:50 AM
Lynn@Renzos

Edited: 28-Jan-05
Slick, Yeah this week is crazy. I'll be in AC shooting Roy Jones, Jr. and Michael Buffer then Vinny Paz on Sunday. Tuesday I'm off to Detroit to shoot and then Saturday to Atlanta. It is one crazy schedule. We will wrap up by the end of February but it will be some intense traveling this month. More than likely heading to Cali again, Florida and London.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.