UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Sequel to Taxi Driver

1/23/05 2:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zen writer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Jan-05

yes! Scorcese and Deniro have announced they are working on a sequel!!!!!! Hmmm...How about Mr. Bickle sees what Disney has done to Times Square and really goes nutz
1/23/05 12:26 PM
Lynn@Renzos

Certain things should just be left alone.
1/23/05 2:16 PM
Krispy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It better be damn good
1/23/05 6:12 PM
ArmbarKing
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh god I hope you are joking..............
1/23/05 6:33 PM
SuperConan

Screen legend Robert DeNiro has reunited with iconic director Martin Scorsese to work on a sequel to their classic movie "Taxi Driver" reports Contact Music. The Oscar-winning actor, who starred as disturbed Vietnam veteran Travis Bickle in the 1976 film, has confirmed the movie veterans are mulling over script ideas for a follow-up to the gritty original. With the exception of the "Meet" films, De Niro has starred in a series of flop films and critics are hoping Travis Bickle's resurrection will restore his reputation. De Niro says, "I was talking with Martin Scorsese about doing what I guess you'd call a sequel to Taxi Driver, where he is older." I am going to cry :'( Goodfellas was great, Cansino was good, but not even close to Goodfellas.
2/3/05 6:12 PM
dogbowl

Edited: 03-Feb-05 06:18 PM
Hmm...how about Travis Bickle looks at a Dr. Zizmor subway ad and decides to have his mole removed. At the doctor's office he runs into Betsy (Sybil Sheperd) who is now happily married with kids. She is there with her son who has a rash. They make small talk and Travis for the hell of it goes and visits the new Times Square. He walks the streets and notes the changes in the neighborhood since the Guiliani rezoning. He sees the marquee for the Lion King, notices the long line and behold it's Iris Steensma, with her happy family and kids. They lock eyes, he starts to raise his hand to wave but stops. He nods instead and keeps walking west to the Port Authority bus terminal. He feels like he's done his duty. He pauses at a souvenir stand, picks up a shiny Zippo lighter which he examines and looks into deeply. He puts it down then grabs a postcard to write home to. End.
3/26/05 2:55 PM
FastAndBulbous

Edited: 26-Mar-05
He should kill 50 Cent because he's a pimp.
3/28/05 1:30 AM
DemonClown

Edited: 28-Mar-05
God I hope they just leave it alone

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.