UnderGround Forums

PhilosophyGround >> Philosophy regarding Terrorism?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/25/07 1:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wayofthedragon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Feb-07
From answers,com: ter·ror·ism (t?r'?-r?z'?m) pronunciation n. The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
2/26/07 2:59 AM
Indrek R.
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Feb-07
nice propaganda movies...
2/26/07 4:54 AM
FiatLux

Interesting to see someone try to hijack an almost 2 year old theard of mine... "In reference to my previous post, I see a disturbing connection between the actions of the Nazi Party and the Bush administration. Who are the real terrorists?" Honestly, if you believe this I doubt you would be posting it on the Internet
2/26/07 4:40 PM
wayofthedragon

"Honestly, if you believe this I doubt you would be posting it on the Internet". Maybe I am stupid! But I do believe in what I stated. It makes more sense than the lies we are fed on a daily basis. It takes courage to go against the grain and question the status quo, especially when people assassinate your character just because you disagree.
2/27/07 12:39 AM
FiatLux

Edited: 27-Feb-07 01:11 AM
5/5/07 5:50 PM
killacox

Edited: 05-May-07
"ter?ror?ism (t?r'?-r?z'?m) pronunciation n. The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons." i think this word is thrown out a lot and people really dont understand the meaning looking back at history, our militia were considered terrorists while to our schoolchildren are taught they were freedom fighters if people look at the definition its clear that our own (usa)government are "terrorists" to its people TERROR ALERTS and false information were often used to cause fear in people. back in the day, indians were terrorists to the white man but the indians were defending an invasion their land the winners write history, thats why our terrorists were heroes
5/16/07 2:17 AM
Respect

Edited: 16-May-07
I see a disturbing connection between powerful aspects of American politics and the German NAZI party. Prescott Bush, the current Georges great grandfather I believe, was heavily involved in a bank which was seized as a NAZI holding by the FBI. When you also consider Ford, IBM, GM and GE as well as other American corporations involvement with NAZI businesses, it makes me worry about the who is in charge of the current American military industrial complex. To top it off you have Project PaperClip a program designed to transplant NAZI scientists into American university, government institutions and military industrial complex. Who came up with MKULTRA? I mean it is far fetched but, similarities between the NAZI Riechstag fires and America's 9/11 can be seen by many. America also has an strong theme of racial superiority running from the its inception. State sponsored racism ended what forty years ago? While they are different animals it is not impossible to see a similarity to the two. Am I wrong? "Theres a whole sub-movement out there who's goal is to legitimize terror as a tactic in people's minds." -- Since when has terror been an illegitimate tactic?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.