UnderGround Forums

Oregon Underground >> USAMMA Upcoming events

1/24/05 7:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jan-05

I wanted to share our current planned list of events with the Pacific Northwest MMA fans: January 29th - GrappleMania Seattle, Shoreline Community College February 12th - Wenatchee Convention Center, Wenatchee, WA March 12th - ATT Academy, Olympia WA April 16th - Wenatchee Convention Center, Wenatchee, WA April 30th - Cowlitz County Exhibition Center, Longview, WA (pending) questions and comments can be directed to usamixedmartialarts@yahoo.com Christopher 'Last Call' Cope USAMMA Chairman
1/24/05 7:04 PM
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jan-05 07:21 PM
Also - any competitors from Oregon proficient in MMA, kickboxing or submission grappling please feel free to contact us if you are interested in competing on one of our cards. Our events feature all types of bouts and we are cleared to use several different tyes of competitve rules as well. We recently had a card that included MMA, submission grappling, Muay Thai kickboxing and also a San Shou bout. Email me at the address above if interested. Christopher 'Last Call' Cope
3/3/05 7:04 PM
DJLastCall

Edited: 03-Mar-05
Next event is March 12 in Olympia at the new American Top team gym. Team Quest member JD Stanley is scheduled to compete. American Top Team is sending a couple of their Florida team members up, and benji Radach is bringing a few students from his new gym in longview to fill out the card.
3/4/05 1:37 PM
DJLastCall

Edited: 04-Mar-05
Scheduled fight card (in no particular order): Justin Davis vs Rich Guerin (kickboxing exhibition) Rey Duarte vs James Marohl (MMA) Thaigo Jambo vs JD Stanley (MMA) Jared Trigg vs Selby Fualaau (MMA) Mykal Clark vs Brian Kessler (MMA) Wesley Welch vs Ryan Willams (MMA) Timmmmmmah Phillips vs United Tualoloa (MMA) Austin Heath vs "Master K" (MMA) - Duarte and Jambo are members of American Top Team Florida. - Trigg, Welch and Phillips are members of American Top Team Olympia. - "Master K" is a complete enigma to me. All I know is that he's a karate guy from the Longview area.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.