UnderGround Forums

Enson Inoue >> Attn: Enson

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/27/05 11:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
5 o clock shadow
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jan-05

Enson, I have sent you multiple e-mail messages and even a couple pieces of real mail in the past couple of years, but I haven't seemed to be able to get through to you. Some of our guys from Corea are coming out to Japan for an amatuer MMA event and I should be there to corner them. I have some things that I need to give you and Nori, and if I have time it would be nice to drop in on one of the Purebred training sessions. Nothing is confirmed yet, so I am not sure, but if I was able to make it, it would be great to see you, Nori, Kato, Nonaka, Pu, and the others. I don't have an exact date yet, but we should be there sometime between February 10th and the 19th. I hope all is well with you and the Purebred family. fos (aka Michael Kwok)
2/3/05 6:46 PM
Enson1967
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Feb-05
Let me know buddy. Long time no see!!!
2/8/05 12:06 PM
5 o clock shadow
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Feb-05
Enson, I thought we were going to be in Tokyo, but it looks like we'll be in Nagoya instead. I don't think I'll have time to run out to Tokyo, but I will try my best to make it out to Purebred this year. Take care and good luck with everything in the new year. fos

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.