UnderGround Forums

Enson Inoue >> Attn: Enson

1/27/05 11:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
5 o clock shadow
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jan-05

Enson, I have sent you multiple e-mail messages and even a couple pieces of real mail in the past couple of years, but I haven't seemed to be able to get through to you. Some of our guys from Corea are coming out to Japan for an amatuer MMA event and I should be there to corner them. I have some things that I need to give you and Nori, and if I have time it would be nice to drop in on one of the Purebred training sessions. Nothing is confirmed yet, so I am not sure, but if I was able to make it, it would be great to see you, Nori, Kato, Nonaka, Pu, and the others. I don't have an exact date yet, but we should be there sometime between February 10th and the 19th. I hope all is well with you and the Purebred family. fos (aka Michael Kwok)
2/3/05 6:46 PM
Enson1967
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Feb-05
Let me know buddy. Long time no see!!!
2/8/05 12:06 PM
5 o clock shadow
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Feb-05
Enson, I thought we were going to be in Tokyo, but it looks like we'll be in Nagoya instead. I don't think I'll have time to run out to Tokyo, but I will try my best to make it out to Purebred this year. Take care and good luck with everything in the new year. fos

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.