UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Reversal Mag/book??

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/30/05 9:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JDee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jan-05

I was reading on a Japanese site and saw that there was a BJJ mag out callled Reversal. Anyone know where I can order this from or get?? Last trip to Tokyo I got 2 BBM MMA mags and they were great. Hoping this Reversal mag is good too. Any help appreciated. - Juggs
2/2/05 8:53 AM
JDee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Feb-05
come on.......anyone? - Juggs ;(
2/3/05 1:34 AM
Opash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Feb-05
Reversal is mainly a clothing company, they actually make really good quality, cool stuff - I think gi BJJ is their main interest (although they also have a Chute Boxe shirt). They usually make the shirts for the big BJJ bashes. As you say they also have a magazine, not sure how regular it is but from what I have seen of it - it is mainly coverage of BJJ news, tourneys etc. I have seen it, but didn't pay much attention to it as I am not really all that interested in the BJJ scene. (oh, and obviously its in Japanese) Do a search for their web-site for more info, its pretty detailed from what I remeber.
2/3/05 9:35 AM
JDee

Edited: 03-Feb-05
Thanks Opash for the insight. Helped alot. - Juggs

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.