Yuki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Feb-05

This forum is dying.

Move more threads!

2/5/05 3:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SILK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Feb-05
Just let this forum die already. Don't blame or put more pressure on Ferox. Blame the members still living in Africa who almost never post anything except to advertise their own next seminar. Come on you vrot guys. lets have some discussions on whats happening in Africa! Or are your petty politics STILL keeping the sport down after so many years?
2/20/05 7:49 PM
bruceklette
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Feb-05
So what are you gonna do ? The fact is that pretty much the whole of the mma scene in africa belongs to 2 or 3 groups. Ludwig and his guys dont seem as active anymore. Rodney and his guys are pretty firmly tied into straightblast international, and they post on the SBGI forum, as well as having their own members area on the SBGI site, and Morne pretty much has nothing to say outside of promoting his seminars. The sad fact of life is that there are still way more TMA guys in SA than mma guys, and Rodney probably has the largest group around, but in all honesty, when I trained there it was kinda pointless to discuss things on the internet when you saw all the guys 4 times a week anyway, or that is what it felt like when I trained there. I doubt it has changed much.
2/20/05 11:44 PM
SILK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Feb-05
Hey Bruce. Hows life treating you? Do you have any more info on Ludwigs guys? I've been out of touch for years. I remember Chris Bright was trying to get MMA going in P.E or East London (I still confuse the 2), then in Durbs there were some guys doing MMA (Some are even ranked in bjj).
2/21/05 11:35 AM
bruceklette
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Feb-05
Hey man, Life is good. I don't have any more information on Ludwig's guys unfortunately. I know that there have been one or two mma events in the last couple of years, but they seem to be few and far between. There are people in SA with a legit BJJ rank. I am sorry I cannot tell you more dude. What you up to ?. I am in Canada now.
5/19/05 2:39 AM
nogamejones

Edited: 19-May-05
test
5/19/05 2:40 AM
minichovies

Edited: 19-May-05
test again....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.