UnderGround Forums

South Carolina Underground >> BJJ IN FLORENCE ON THURS NIGHT

2/6/05 9:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ez
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Feb-05

THERE ARE GOING TO BE BJJ CLASSES ON THURS. NIGHT(6:45) AT POYNOR. THE CLASSES ARE $10 EACH. IVE BEEN TO A FEW AND AM LEARNING.FINALY IN FLORENCE. EMAIL ME AT 1STCLCRE8@MSN.COM FOR MORE INFO
2/10/05 12:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rock1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Feb-05
What's up ez. Glad you are enjoying the training. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Due to the fact that this is still in it's beginning stages here in florence, the rate that we grow will be dependent upon advertising and word of mouth. Not a lot of people know that their is Mixed Martial Arts Training being taught here. In the upcoming months, thaiboxing & mma classes will be offered. BJJ and MMA are about to blow up here in florence, so I suggest to anyone out their who is in the area and want to train, come look me up and see how Carolina Combat Sports can fulfill your training goals , and remember to check your egos at the door. My instructor is Royce Gracie Black Belt Greg Thompson of Team-Roc, Chapel Hill, NC. I have been training BJJ, Muay Thai, and Mixed Martial Arts for about 5 yrs., in places such as Charlotte, NC and Chapel Hill, NC. Also I have trained in Balintawak arnis, JKD, boxing and judo. see ya on the mat! Ty Carolina Combat Sports kindredmind01@yahoo.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.