UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Merchandise/Shirt Shops in Tokyo??

2/8/05 9:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Yatsuzaki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Feb-05

If someone could let me know any and all info for MMA-related shops in Tokyo I'd really appreciate it. I'm particularly looking for clothing or toys/novelties/collectibles. I have to do some shopping in two days. Thank you very much.
2/9/05 11:01 AM
Yatsuzaki

Edited: 09-Feb-05
ttt
2/10/05 8:50 AM
JDee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Feb-05
Go to Suidobashi station. Take the WEST exit and here's the directions for at least 4 stores. Within 15 meters of the train station is FITNESS (see "buying kickboxing equip in Tokyo" thread for details). After FITNESS go back to the McDonald's and walk down the street next to it (walking back from FITNESS, you'll cross the road towards McDonalds and keep walking past it.) About 15 meters on ya right on the 2nd floor is a mainly Pro Wrestling store but they have cheap MMA posters there. About 3 meters to the left of that store (same little street) on the 2nd floor again is a store called Battleroyal. This store is RAD for figures and shirts. Cool guys too. Back at the station, as you exit, head right towards the Tokyo Dome. You'll go over a bridge that goes over a river and big main road. As you enter the Dome Park,..walk past the video arcade on ya left but do check out the book store just past it. It has some awesome mags, instructionals and DVD's. There's a set of stairs that heads DOWN and at the bottom you can't miss the Sports store on the left. Check it out for K1 figures and Pride stuff. Also for the best selection of MMA figures you can't go past Yamashiroya (I think that's how ya spell it?) in Ueno. Get off the subway at Ueno station and it's next to a big cross walk near the park. It's a big 6 story yellow building. Great toy store. Can't miss it. If in Shibuya,...check out the STORMY (3 levels main store) store. Ask around for directions. It's a great shop for Inspirit clothes. They make SHOOTO's shirts. Here's a link to a site that has a map of Shibuya. It's at the intersection with the Vanessa Bruno store. Middle, top of map. http://www.superfuture.com/city/area/area.cfm?area=4&city=1 Happy shopping.....and if ya feel ya wanna thank me with a little some somethin'...here's my e-mail. juggydee@yahoo.com (hint hint) - Juggs **this has been a public MMA service announcement for all.** ;)
3/9/05 2:57 PM
phisone

Edited: 09-Mar-05
I was in Japan in January and I was surprised that there weren't more stores for MMA merchandise in Japan. This list is pretty complete. I have heard though, that the best place to get stuff is at the actual fights.
3/9/05 5:41 PM
phisone

Edited: 09-Mar-05
I was in Japan in January and I was surprised that there weren't more stores for MMA merchandise in Japan. This list is pretty complete. I have heard though, that the best place to get stuff is at the actual fights.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.