UnderGround Forums

Louisiana Underground >> Fighters needed

2/11/05 3:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ANCONAS GYM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Feb-05
Fight Sports Entertainment

We're in need of a qualified BJJ instructor to teach children and adult classes at a fully equipped martial arts school & gym facility in New Orleans, Louisiana. We now have our NHB coach named Warren Donnely training our NHB "Team Anaconda", but are still looking for a BJJ instructor to teach gi & no-gi classes to both adults and children. No money is needed down, just an honest instructors looking to develop a Brazilian Ju-Jit-Su program, plus organize and teach classes for a self defense curriculum. Willing to sublease, do a limited partnership, or just teach evenings at the gym. We have a fantastic set up!! The entire gym has a total area of over 9000 sq ft with 3 separate workout areas: the Boxing and Kickboxing rooms have over 20 heavy bags, pole bags, and speed bags along with 2 boxing rings;the jujitsu room has a 1500 sq ft. matted area. The gym also has 2 apartments, a fighters dorm ,a bunk room, a free weight room, selectorized machines,tanning rooms, men & women's lockers and showers,and a kitchen & juice bar along with a full restaurant and bar just below the gym where weekly amateur fights take place every Friday night. Besides instruction,we can find you work here in New Orleans, Louisiana or we also have work in our restaurant and bar business, security business, along with the fight promotions that we do called the "Battle of New Orleans". On the promotional side we need help in matchmaking, marketing, and sales!!! We are looking for individuals interested in company growth not a free ride, and live the martials arts. Should have computer and marketing skills for the fight promotions,SPEAK ENGLISH AND NO BAGGAGE. Anyone qualified and interested in this position and instructing BJJ & Self Defense please e-mail anconasgym@aol.com. Or call 504-888-6451. Living quarters at the gym. A Martial Artist's dream!! Serious inquiries only!!
6/8/05 5:12 AM
cagefighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Jun-05
OK WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!!!!!!!! Not to ruffle feathers or start a throw down here but something needs to be cleared up. I own the copy rights to the name "TEAM Anaconda" For any kind of martial arts event local, national, or international! It's in my name as a pro fighter and any of my guys who train with or under my guidance! The entire fight world knows of me and what the name represents. I have faught for almost every major fight promoter atleast once and they all know that my guys are the origanal TEAM Ananconda! The REAL team of fighters/grapplers starting with ME. Mr. David Sklar (executive director of the Disney World Martial Arts Sports Festival) at the Disney Wide World of Sports complex in Orlando FL Of 2000. Our/my team has been around since 1996. (close to 10 years and is known for our fighting abillities. I sugestsome recognition is in the works! Sinc. Roger "The Anaconda" Stiner Undefeted "NFA" middle weight Champion Underground name: ~Cagefighter everyone can a test to this!
7/6/05 2:53 PM
peglegpeet13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Jul-05 03:47 PM
is the gym open to anyone who wants to learn? I'd love to learn some MT or boxing. Not at a competitive level, but i would definately like to learn and train some. I live in Kenner, hit me back if you have some info

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.