UnderGround Forums

New York Underground >> MMA club between in Wayne County

2/14/05 9:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zeerebel
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Feb-05 09:37 AM

New MMA club in Wayne County, in New York Main Delivery Systems: (Striking Arts): Thai Boxing, Boxing, (Grappling Arts): Judo, BJJ, Basic Wrestling. We start the class with a lots of MMA, and functional strenght drills. Such as: (1) Clinching and Wrestling drills from Wrestling, Judo and Thai Boxing. (2) Judo/BJJ ground drills. (3) Thai Boxing/Boxing Drills Than techniques taught for each phase of MMA. Such as Thai Clinch, Kimura, Thai Boxing Knees. Next Some boxing sparring/or ground work, or complete MMA sparring. Come train in a safe and fun enviroment. 2 weeks free trial Class Free Tae Kwon Do Class with membership Fusion Mixed Martial Arts held at: Lion Tae Kwon Do 19 Canal St. Lyons, NY 14489 email: mphu@cdnfilmcentre.com call: 315.923.3703
3/17/05 6:10 PM
the weapon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Mar-05
www.teamempire.us
6/16/05 9:06 AM
zeerebel
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Jun-05
I am calling this the body surf drill, Unless someone else can come up with a better name. I came up with this drill couple of years ago in judo class, while waiting for my Judo instructor to show up. There was an whole bunch of Swiss ball laying around so I started to rolling around on it. here is the file: 2 megs, WMV file formats http://www.fusionmma.com/media/body_surf_drill.wmv Hopefully my full site will be up soon. Hope you guys like it... http://www.fusionmma.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.