Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FudoMyoo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Mar-05
*looks up "perilous"*
3/28/05 3:20 PM
vermonter
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Mar-05 03:20 PM
Hmm... i'm going to throw myself back onto my thread in the midst of this discussion, and hope i can be of value. First of all, it is pretty easy to construct a scenario for Fudo in which the thief knows that the stolen items wont be missed by the "victim." For example, the thief may overhear the person saying "I've gotten way too much food for my party tonight. However, since i hate all poor people, there's no way in hell i'd give any of it to anyone starving to death. I'm just going to burn it all after the party." In this scenario, the thief knows the food wont be missed or otherwise used in any way, and he wont meet success were he to ask for any. Although it seems as though he has done wrong in stealing a small amount that will keep himself alive, hasn't he really acted towards the greatest possible good? I see Fudo's point. Of course, since there is no such thing as right or wrong, its a moot point, but i digress. ;) -doug-
3/28/05 3:53 PM
FudoMyoo

Edited: 28-Mar-05
good example doug. thanks for the contribution
3/29/05 9:03 PM
FudoMyoo

Edited: 29-Mar-05
I´m sure it will too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.