UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Interest in open mat saturdays?

2/20/05 2:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SendaiMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Feb-05

I am considering having an open mat on Saturday mornings 9 or 10 am to 11:30 or 12 between 1-4 times a month. There would be no instruction just a place to exchange techniques or roll in five minute rounds. I would not charge for this, just hoping to roll with different people and promote my dojo by having people come and know where it is. I am trying to see what kind of interest there is for this. I know some of the guys from clubs I train with will come and our own guys... anyone else think they may be interested? I am about 23 minutes from Shinjuku on the border of Mitaka and Koganei.
2/20/05 9:29 PM
JDee
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Feb-05
If I lived in Tokyo,..for sure. - Juggs
2/22/05 8:07 PM
SendaiMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Feb-05
Next time your coming to Tokyo let me know. I appreciated the help on the other thread. Stop by for some training and then my wife and I will cook up something on the barbeque... my bar is also well stocked
2/23/05 4:28 AM
JDee
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Feb-05
Will do bud,..any offer of free food in Tokyo is a high priority whist I'm in there! - Juggs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.