UnderGround Forums

Utah Underground >> Anybody Want A Bubba Dummy?

2/22/05 11:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Scott Spain
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Feb-05

I've had a Bubba Grappling Dummy since April of 2003, and I keep telling myself that someday I'm going to use it, but that someday never seems to come, so I'm thinking of selling it. I'm probably going to list it on eBay within the next few weeks. But I figured I'd try here first. If someone in Utah buys it, I don't have to deal with the headache of shipping his big ass, and the buyer doesn't have to pay an extra $60 to have one shipped. The dude is like new. I'd be shocked if I learned that I'd logged a full hour working with him. 30 minutes is probably closer to the truth. A brand new Bubba costs $499 + $60 for shipping, for a grand total of $559. If someone is willing to offer me $399 for mine, I'll gladly skip the eBay process. Anyone who's interested in checking it out is more than welcome to come over and see what kind of condition it's in. Post here if you're interested. Thanks.
2/27/05 1:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Scott Spain
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Feb-05
Sold!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.