UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Skank poems

2/24/05 9:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NinjaNate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Feb-05 09:17 PM

SHE’S SKANK DUDE TOO MUCH EYE MAKEUP! A Poem – Part One I saw a skank this morning What a big surprise She was walking down near Central With too much makeup on her eyes I said, "You're too skank for Uptown" She said to go to hell I said "You're skank dude too much eye makeup" And then I pushed her down a well Well everyone applauded me Coz they knew that she was skank They said "Way to clean the street up dude!" And I knew I had earned thanks For that skank had too much makeup To be walking around in sin I shoulda kicked her down to Skank town Burwood But alas, they couldn't fit her in! She’s Skank Dude Too Much Eye Make-up! --------------------------------------------- PART TWO I saw a skank this morning it really wrecked my day: I was driving down past central and she chanced to look my way She was wearing too much makeup it made her look a whore but I could see it in mascara'd eyes she was begging me for more I said "hey honey wanna go for a ride" She said, "okay", and hopped in I took her to my room back home we indulged in all kinds of sin we fucked she sucked and all was well til I lay back to sleep when she slapped me, asked for fifty said a girl gotta earn her keep I really learnt something that day I spose I should have guessed skanks are really skanky that's why we keep them way out west!
2/25/05 2:27 PM
jgibson

Edited: 25-Feb-05
That is absolutely the worst piece of verse I have ever laid my eyes upon. I think an ape with a handful of shit scrawling on a dirt floor could compose a better poem.
2/27/05 10:41 PM
NinjaNate

Edited: 27-Feb-05
Your crazy jgibson that stuff is gold.
2/28/05 12:39 PM
Andrew Yao

Edited: 28-Feb-05
It's certainly no "I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix, angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night."
2/28/05 5:25 PM
NinjaNate

Edited: 28-Feb-05
That's pretty Andrew but it's not as hard hitting as The Skank Chronicles.
3/2/05 4:20 PM
bob s

Edited: 02-Mar-05
I like the peoms I make me hate skanks nice job

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.