UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Chiba dojos

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/22/05 7:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SendaiMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Mar-05

I had an email from someone from a Gracie school in California looking for a place to tain in Chiba. Anyone have info I could pass along?
3/28/05 7:36 PM
SILK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Mar-05
WK is ALWAYS a good choice :-) There is also a Paraestra gym in Chiba (Forgot the station name though, but it isnt in the sticks though, more towards city side). WK is not bjj, whereas Paraestra is, so it might be more up your mate's alley. One of the current Shooto champs trains there.
3/30/05 9:16 PM
SendaiMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Mar-05
Silk, Thank you. I gave him the info. Have you ever though of organizing MMA tours for people? It seems you have an incredible knowledge of he Japan MMA resources.
3/31/05 9:14 AM
SILK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Mar-05
SendaiMMA - thanx for the compliment lol. But its more a case of half remembering others answers to similar questions, and relying on my great gf to check out japanese websites:-) Anyhow, about Paraestra, they have 3 gyms in Chiba: One is near JR Matsudo station. Shooto champion Mastune trains there. One is near JR Chiba station itself (10 mins walk about) Another is near JR Koiwa station (about 7 mins from the station) Here is a link to the maps fot the 3 gyms: http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~parematu/ Picture of Matsune with the belt after he won it, with yuki Nakai on the left:
3/31/05 9:25 AM
SILK

Edited: 31-Mar-05
Unfortunately there is no more WK in Chiba :-( When RJW relocated the two gyms kinda merged. So the new RJW gym is close to Monzennakacho subway station (Tozai and Oedo line), which is relatively close to Chiba city.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.