UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Did we land on the moon???

7/15/07 4:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlbertEinstein
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jul-07
Yes we most likely landed on the moon. Case closed.
7/15/07 3:32 PM
HELWIG
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jul-07
Without a doubt.
7/19/07 11:07 PM
PisgahMan

Edited: 19-Jul-07
"lol @ you gullible motherfuckers... " The Irony of YOU calling US that
7/24/07 1:28 AM
zucs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jul-07
The Russians may have not blown the whistle if the race was bankrupting them. It might've been in their best interest to keep their commie mouths shut.
6/21/08 3:03 PM
kanotoa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ It would have been in their best interest to expose our hoax if they could have.
6/23/08 12:50 AM
smileythai

Was there equipment left on the lunar surface(ie: rovers and such)? If so, couldn't someone with telescope confirm that they remain there?
6/24/08 7:58 AM
mallet
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Catergorically NO we did not!
6/24/08 10:29 AM
HELWIG
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Was there equipment left on the lunar surface(ie: rovers and such)? If so, couldn't someone with telescope confirm that they remain there?"

LOL.

There are precision mirrors and instruments that were placed there that scientists have been bouncing lasers off for decades now.

Of course the true believers claim that only machines went to the moon, not man,
6/25/08 1:19 PM
smileythai

^Sorry for being an astronomical moron. Didn't know it was old news.
7/5/08 4:58 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

for such a great achievement the US sure likes to play down this monumental achievement.

Face the facts buddies. 1969 man with 2 bit computers did not land on the moon.

every other mission has been well below 300 miles.. yet you chumps expect to believe apollo went beyond that by 600 x?

they have lost all the hard data, blue prints, telemetry..

also why not make a movie about this shit if this was so real?

Can u fuckers believe that hollywood has NEVER made an Apollo 11 movie.. wonder why?
7/9/08 8:18 PM
mpthief
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no apollo 11 movie....

maybe because the climax of landing on the moon would be rather dull?
7/11/08 3:58 PM
kanotoa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a single credible scientist that has given some sort of proof that we never landed on the moon. I am not talking about back yard conspiratorist, I am talking about a mainstream, respected scientist? 1 man out of tens of thousands of scientist that worked on the Apollo project? Surely 1 man would have talked by now, 1 man out of tens of thousands of people who were in the know.

I don't fully discount that the moon landing could have been a hoax, I just think that it would be very highly unlikely that tens of thousands of men could keep a secret, our cold war enemies included.
7/20/08 5:44 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

"
no apollo 11 movie....

maybe because the climax of landing on the moon would be rather dull?
"

climax of landing on the moon dull?

they mad a fucking movie about a failed moon landing Apollo 13.. but never made a movie about the real one.

The story is perfect.. and supposedly neil armstrong almost crashed the lander before landing due to malfunction. plenty of drama out there for all to see.. including the aftermath where the 3 astronauts looked like dunces in the post landing conference.
7/30/08 9:05 PM
mpthief
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a movie about a near catastrophic mission, and the events and sequence of it is worth hollywood and moviegoer's attention.

a movie where people would pay to see someone land on the moon is laughable.

didn't tom hanks make that for HBO? it had to be on cable because they knew nobody would pay for it.
8/3/08 3:01 AM
ShakeNBake
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/4/08 7:41 AM
mallet
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/4/08 10:23 AM
mpthief

smileythai - Was there equipment left on the lunar surface(ie: rovers and such)? If so, couldn't someone with telescope confirm that they remain there?

OMFG! I'm sure NOONE has ever thought of this! I'll write NASA and the skeptics right now and let them know to try this!
8/8/08 10:51 AM
disbeliever
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did we land on the moon? Yes

Has it taken us over 50 years to think about going back? yes.

Is our manned space program crap? yes
8/17/08 6:36 PM
Ryan Wood
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When they landed on the moon, they were confronted by the subterranean dwelling reptile aliens. The astronauts were threatened with death if they ever were to reveal what they saw.

That's what Steven Greer thinks, anyway. Crazy bastard.
8/17/08 11:59 PM
kanotoa

If you look at moon pictures you see blurry spots, these were structures that had to be air brushed out. I think the aliens didn't want us there.
9/2/08 7:03 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

well if you go by Edgar Mitchell's account NASA has been covering up ALIEN and UFO contact for decades. Either way NASA has zero credibility when even their celebrated ASTRONUTS are calling them for their BS
4/19/09 5:34 PM
jcblass

If we didn't land on the moon, wouldn't Edgar Mitchell, a now outspoken critic of NASA and the government, be the first to say the moon missions were fake. After all he was on one of them.
4/19/09 7:47 PM
jacktripper

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/05/tinfoil.jpg
4/24/09 2:53 PM
lordbreakdown
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/09 6:38 PM
Hopefully no one takes too seriously what they see on TV or hear from former astronauts, because it’s very unlikely you'll hear any bit of truth. The only thing I have seen on tv that is remotely close to a truth is that show UFO files, but I have recently began to think the show is part of the disinformation machine. Yes we landed there, and Yes what we saw of it was fake. Both stories are true. Why? Because what we saw there and found there was not something the government wanted the people to see. This is also why Kennedy was assassinated by our black/world government. He wanted to let the people know what was going on. The race for space as it was called was really a race to work with the alien species Alpha Draconian. BTW there are 2 NASA’s. Look up people like William Cooper, or Richard Hoagland... search the dulce wars, phil schneider, alex collier, al bielek, dr Michael wolf.. but certainly don't believe the face of our government. The marionette is always controlled by the puppeteer. The simplest thing I can say that you would believe over this (trust me I know it sounds crazy, but do the research. at one point everyone believed the world was flat, and just 10 years ago the giant squid was thought to be a myth. fact is what’s truth, and what we think is truth are very different things) is read about Nikola Tesla, and ask yourself why his most profound technologies weren’t developed.
4/25/09 1:20 PM
jacktripper

lordbreakdown - Hopefully no one takes too seriously what they see on TV or hear from former astronauts, because it’s very unlikely you'll hear any bit of truth. The only thing I have seen on tv that is remotely close to a truth is that show UFO files, but I have recently began to think the show is part of the disinformation machine. Yes we landed there, and Yes what we saw of it was fake. Both stories are true. Why? Because what we saw there and found there was not something the government wanted the people to see. This is also why Kennedy was assassinated by our black/world government. He wanted to let the people know what was going on. The race for space as it was called was really a race to work with the alien species Alpha Draconian. BTW there are 2 NASA’s. Look up people like William Cooper, or Richard Hoagland... search the dulce wars, phil schneider, alex collier, al bielek, dr Michael wolf.. but certainly don't believe the face of our government. The marionette is always controlled by the puppeteer. The simplest thing I can say that you would believe over this (trust me I know it sounds crazy, but do the research. at one point everyone believed the world was flat, and just 10 years ago the giant squid was thought to be a myth. fact is what’s truth, and what we think is truth are very different things) is read about Nikola Tesla, and ask yourself why his most profound technologies weren’t developed.

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/05/tinfoil.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.