UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Did we land on the moon???

4/26/09 2:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lordbreakdown
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha.. I'll ware my tinfoil hat if you promise to take off the tinfoil glasses.
4/26/09 2:26 AM
lordbreakdown
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my guess is you've never had a personal experience.. if you ever did, you'd be searching for answers too.
4/26/09 2:49 AM
Jack Carter
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lardbreakdown, doy ou actually thinkyou sound like you know something? Because you could very well be the only one you are fooling
4/26/09 3:26 PM
lordbreakdown

Jack Carter - lordbreakdown, do you actually think you sound like you know something? Because you could very well be the only one you are fooling

usually what makes something a truth is when the amount of people who believe something exceeds the amount who don't. we can be manipulated to believe anything.
5/5/09 11:09 AM
lordbreakdown

Edited: 05/05/09 11:11 AM
I thought of an interesting analogy last night to help explain part of the ET perspective on the human race. They are amazed at our ability to just create things that they use technology to achieve. One example is that they love how the human race can create music. How our musicians can just sit down with an instrument and create music. They just don’t understand it. The difference between our races and the analogy is the difference between a musician, and a DJ. A musician can take an instrument and create the music verse a DJ who uses records to get speakers to emit music. A DJ uses the technology of amplifiers, record players, records, and speakers to make music. This is part of the reason they view us as a sort of royalty. They don’t understand how a race so far behind in technology can do things their technology cannot achieve. I have been a musician for the better part of 21 years, and I can tell you without a doubt that the creation of music is something on a subconscious level. You of course are influenced by other musicians, and that can lead to parts of its creation, but it has nothing to do with the modifications or additions you make to it. Where does it come from? I’ve thought about that for a long time. Another reason that certain species of ET’s either revere us as royalty and others fear us, is that human origins come from an older and more advanced… society, is the wording you’d understand it. I believe the creation of music has something to do with that. It’s something on a level that we just accept because we are exposed to it everyday, but it is in fact a good example of our origins in action.
5/5/09 11:46 AM
jacktripper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lordbreakdown - my guess is you've never had a personal experience.. if you ever did, you'd be searching for answers too.

when i was a kid i thought i saw a ufo off the road while driving with my parents at night... for years i wondered what it was

years later i saw footage of a helicopter landing at night and my mystery was solved
5/5/09 12:43 PM
lordbreakdown

jacktripper - 
lordbreakdown - my guess is you've never had a personal experience.. if you ever did, you'd be searching for answers too.

when i was a kid i thought i saw a ufo off the road while driving with my parents at night... for years i wondered what it was

years later i saw footage of a helicopter landing at night and my mystery was solved

my story is a little more crazy than I'd feel comfortable admitting even with an anonymous sn. I was camping out with 2 of my friends in their backyard…they lived in a 2 family house. We were lying on our backs looking up and we saw a craft hover by about 100 feet up. It was round, made no noise, did a bit of a circle then went beyond our field of view. I was around 10. The weird part is I didn't think much of it till years later. I always had the memory of it, but never really questioned it till one day when I was older and I thought.."wait..WTF was that I saw!" So I started asking myself questions, and trying to get some answers. I started believing I saw nothing and just imagined it. Those 2 kids moved away from my area only a few years after that happened. I contacted one of them to hang out and rehash stories from that time...and at one point I just asked him bluntly, "hey, do you remember when we saw that UFO".. he was pretty much in the same boat as me...thought it wasn't real ect ect. So I became a little more open-minded, and willing to accept things other people would find to be nuts. I've done allot of research on the subject, and the majority of easily attainable information isn't really even the tip of the iceberg. At the behest of sounding like a nutto to the majority of people I occasionally recite what I’ve put together. Quite frankly, at this point I believe there couldn’t be a more naive theory than other life not existing. The fact some of us have seen them, and others haven’t doesn’t matter. I’ve also never seen Russia, but…
5/5/09 1:52 PM
lordbreakdown

I shouldn't have used the word "love" in post 103. They don't understand what love is, and is another reason they find us interesting. They understand what our concept of it is, but don't experience it the way we do...it's more of a mathematical experience for them. I should probably go a little more into this. There are several species of ET's. Most view us as we'd view ants…being cognoscente of them, yet having little to no interest in wandering out to the backyard and making friends or talking with one. Others view us a natural resource they can use...be it for labor, or nutrition. There are also benevolent races that view us as royalty due to what our genes posses within them, and because of our origins in what is know as densities. I’m still trying to understand what densities are, but the simplest way I can explain it is it’s almost what you'd know as dimensions. They don’t all follow the same set of rules as you’d imagine. Our government is working with the more dangerous species, trading things for technology. I won’t go into what their trading, or that part of it yet. The reason the benevolent races cannot interfere with us, or help us or maybe even help guide us, is because they cannot disregard our free will the way other races already have. They need to basically be invited to do it. A certain percentage of people need to be open to them. We are a very warlike race. If they came here in any type of large numbers the people would freak, and our first reaction would be to kill them. They have technology to kill us with ease, but that’s the exact thing they don’t want to do. They don’t want to have to defend themselves from us, by killing us. Most other races don’t care, and would just as well kill us in the same manor we swat flys away.
5/5/09 2:00 PM
lordbreakdown

Edited: 05/05/09 5:34 PM
You should know there is a GOD, but they view our religions as basically a device our leaders throughout time have created to keep us divided. Theirs more to that, but I won’t get into it yet. They would like for us to drop all of our raciest and hateful beliefs and just 'love' each other the way we are capable of loving our mothers.
5/5/09 6:16 PM
lordbreakdown

If I had not had my own experience, I would view all of this as the work of Satan…pretty much the definition of it. I'm saying that because I haven't even started in with the craziness yet. I want people to know that if I hadn't seen one for myself, all of this would seem crazy to me too. None of my family or girlfriend knows I do this, and I'm a very conflicted person in the sense that I want to live a normal 9-5 life, but can't ignore certain things. I usually deal with it by drinking a gallon of rum about every 3 days. So I don't say or believe any of this easily. Any of this information is out there and people need to know. People need to know and start holding our government accountable for not telling us things that would help our race. Cures for diseases, technology of getting power from the atmosphere…I mean.. How would you like a house that never needed repairs because of the materials used to build it, or a car that doesn’t need a constant power source like gas, electricity or even solar panels? do research, ask questions.
5/17/09 10:53 AM
mallet
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No we didnt
5/17/09 1:14 PM
jacktripper

i believe theres life in the universe but its just as likely to be some sort of mold or gas

the whole "hop in a spacecraft and explore the universe and hover in the countryside" is such humanlike behavior...
5/20/09 1:13 AM
lordbreakdown

jacktripper - i believe theres life in the universe but its just as likely to be some sort of mold or gas

the whole "hop in a spacecraft and explore the universe and hover in the countryside" is such humanlike behavior...

that's a good point, but something to keep in mind is that part of the 'theory' in all of this is that Aliens have manipulated humans for their entire existence. by saying hopping in a spacecraft is human like behavior, you'd have to also acknowledge that it may have not been our behavior first. the theory is that some of them are here to mine our minerals...from what I hear, one species wants a certain type of magnet. because they have superior technology, doesn't mean they wouldn't still have to survey lands.. we really don't know much about them..information is out there about certain species of them but not all of them.. conditions control mother nature's creative process.. conditions on another planet wouldn't mean mother nature doesn't work the same way, it simply means the conditions of the planet make mother nature create differently. for instance one species of Alien is said to only be able to breath a certain type of gas (don't remember what kind), and must live in temperatures of over 115 degrees. Life on other planets is really no different than the way animals on Earth have adapted to their environment. conditions dictate mother natures creative process. we are on the outer edge of the milky way, and to be honest the technology we use to see beyond our galaxy, and what it is we actually see are all controlled releases. it's funny when they fuck up and release something they shouldn't have though.. like the Roswell crash.. and them blatantly admitting to finding a spacecraft, announcing it to the paper, then retracting the story the next day! my apologies Mr Tripper.. this really wasn't meat to be a response to your post despite the quote.. just a good opportunity to offer a different viewpoint.
5/31/09 7:26 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

even if we did land men on the moon. it will take about 20 years from now to get back there.
6/26/09 6:26 PM
lordbreakdown

Edited: 06/26/09 6:27 PM
That’s almost a baited question. You won’t find any one specific source to read all of this. Several unconnected sources paint this picture. I read allot about the subject, and put it together from the information that’s available. Books, transcripts, government docs, written accounts from former military, nasa, government, and CIA employees... everything from people who claim to be a contactee, to people who claim they’ve worked on specific projects. You can certainly be critical of anything on an individual basis, but there are so many instances where the dots innocently become connected that you have to really give it some consideration. I’m not a teacher. I don’t present the things I’ve read in a manor that someone can learn from it, or just believe it for what it is. What I do with the subject of Aliens is give direct answers to questions from the information that’s available. I try not to worry about someone wondering ‘how did you conclude that’, or ‘thats impossible, what about…’ It is what it is. I can answer allot of questions, and clear up some of the misconceptions, but I can't know everything.
7/21/09 3:27 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

lol @ Nasa's avatar quality pics desperately trying to prove the moon landing was real on the 40th anniversary
7/22/09 2:41 AM
kanotoa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evil Yoshida or Wolfdeth wouldn't dare call Buzz Aldrin a liar to his face.

7/22/09 4:05 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio - Australasian, Correspondent
c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/23589110001 
7/26/09 1:58 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

wonder why Neil Armstrong didn't show up for any events celebrating the 40th anniversary. The reason why.. cuz he never went to the moon.

people went there and died on the moon. Neil, Buzz and Michael never went.
7/28/09 8:37 AM
ROMULUS1
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - for such a great achievement the US sure likes to play down this monumental achievement.

Face the facts buddies. 1969 man with 2 bit computers did not land on the moon.

every other mission has been well below 300 miles.. yet you chumps expect to believe apollo went beyond that by 600 x?

they have lost all the hard data, blue prints, telemetry..

also why not make a movie about this shit if this was so real?

Can u fuckers believe that hollywood has NEVER made an Apollo 11 movie.. wonder why?

I know I'm about two years late on this, but holy hell...LOL @ not making a movie about it as being evidence that it didn't happen....Jeez
10/13/09 2:25 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

it's a very good argument. for such a great achievement why isn't it commemorated in a major hollywood motion picture? we have 100 holocaust movies.. 100s of ww2 movies..

but mankind's greatest achievement.. we never made one
10/14/09 2:34 PM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - it's a very good argument. for such a great achievement why isn't it commemorated in a major hollywood motion picture? we have 100 holocaust movies.. 100s of ww2 movies..

but mankind's greatest achievement.. we never made one

Or did we... in 1969?
10/14/09 3:26 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

it sounds like a ridiculous argument.. but stop and think about it.. if it was as real as apple pie.. a movie would have been made and america would be FAR more boastful about it.. since this surpasses ANYTHING the human race has ever done.. more impressive than the pyramids, easter island, the wright brothers whatever

the moon landing is the pinnacle of human achievement even today... yet the US is very quiet
10/14/09 3:30 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

also if you guys factor in that AT THE TIME.. nasa estimated only a 50% chance of success and that neil armstrong nearly crashed the LM while descending to the moon.. but pulled some stunt to land it safely. also the fact that they saw UFOs on the way there just adds to the drama. perfect movie IMO..
10/27/09 11:27 PM
b0gd0t0rg

http://jayweidner.com/AlchemicalKubrickIIa.html

i found this link very interesting, suggesting that stanley kubric was involved

also, the recent report that moonrocks from first landing given to the dutch turned out to be petrified wood, is quite provoking

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8226075.stm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.