UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Did we land on the moon???

10/28/12 10:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WidespreadPanic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/28/12 10:12 AM
Hibs Boy - http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

The argument from incredulity presented with much wit. Part 1 of 13. well worth the read imo

For all I know about the alleged Moon landing reading this article is a mindblower. He puts it in great context and hits all my talking points as well.

Again, I'm just a fan, intrigued by the mystery, not a true believer in the conspiracy. Go skim through it.

PS there are 14 parts - go back to the opening page to see pg 14.

10/28/12 10:15 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

what is interesting is that edgar mitchel had a hard time remembering what it was like on the moon and had to hire a hypnotherapist.

even then, he couldn't really remember what it was like to be on the moon.

Buzz was asked one time what it was like on the moon, and he threw up!

LOL.

Fishy behavior by the astronauts is funny.

Neil Armstrong could have been senator or governor.. yet he chose to live in seclusion.

things just do not add up. Not saying we didn't go but the entire official version of events = fish
10/28/12 1:26 PM
WidespreadPanic

Note the nifty tinfoil and cellophane tape construction:

10/28/12 1:32 PM
WidespreadPanic

Edited: 10/28/12 1:33 PM

A list of the Soviet accomplishments, none of which we were able to do at that time:

Here then is a more complete list of Russian firsts in the years leading up to and during the alleged Apollo missions:

·         May 15, 1957 – The Soviet Union tests the R-7 Semyorka, the world’s first intercontinental ballistic missile.
·         October 4, 1957 – The Soviets launch Sputnik 1, Earth’s first manmade satellite.
·         November 3, 1957 – A dog named Laika becomes the first animal to enter Earth orbit aboard Sputnik 2. Unfortunately for Laika though, she isn’t booked for a return flight.
·         January 2, 1959 – Luna 1 becomes the first manmade object to leave Earth’s orbit.
·         September 13, 1959 – After an intentional crash landing, Luna 2 becomes the first manmade object on the Moon.
·         October 6, 1959 – Luna 3 provides mankind with its first look at the far side of the Moon.
·         August 20, 1960 – Belka and Strelka, aboard Sputnik 5, are the first animals to safely return from Earth orbit.
·         October 14, 1960 – Marsnik 1, the first probe sent from Earth to Mars, blasts off.
·         February 12, 1961 – Venera 1, the first probe sent from Earth to Venus, blasts off.
·         April 12, 1961 – Yuri Gagarin, riding aboard the Vostok 1, becomes the first man in Earth orbit.
·         May 19, 1961 – Venera 1 performs the first ever fly-by of another planet (Venus).
·         August 6, 1961 – Gherman Titov, aboard the Vostok 2, becomes the first man to spend over a day in space and the first to sleep in Earth orbit.
·         August 11 & 12, 1962 – Vostok 3 and Vostok 4 are launched, the first simultaneous manned space flights (though they do not rendezvous).
·         October 12, 1964 – Voskhod 1, carrying the world’s first multi-man crew, is launched.
·         March 18, 1965 – Aleksei Leonov, riding aboard the Voskhod 2, performs the first space-walk.
·         February 3, 1966 – Luna 9 becomes the first probe to make a controlled, ‘soft’ landing on the Moon.
·         March 1, 1966 – Venera 3, launched November 16, 1965, becomes the first probe to impact another planet (Venus).
·         April 3, 1966 – Luna 10 becomes the first manmade lunar satellite.
·         October 30, 1967 – Cosmos 186 and Cosmos 188 become the first unmanned spacecraft to rendezvous and dock in Earth orbit. The United States will not duplicate this maneuver for nearly four decades.
·         January 16, 1969 – Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 become the first manned spacecraft to dock in Earth orbit and the first to exchange crews.
·         November 17, 1970 – Lunokhod 1, the first robotic rover to land on and explore an extraterrestrial body, lands on the Moon. Twenty-seven years later, the United States lands it’s very first robotic rover on Mars.
·         December 15, 1970 – Venera 7 becomes the first probe to make a soft landing on another planet (Venus).
·         April 19, 1971 – Salyut 1 becomes the world’s first orbiting space station.
·         August 22, 1972 – Mars 2 becomes the first probe to reach the surface of Mars.
10/28/12 1:35 PM
WidespreadPanic

From NASA's own website. Note the stars depicted. A former photo of the day submission

10/28/12 1:46 PM
Jack Carter
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - what is interesting is that edgar mitchel had a hard time remembering what it was like on the moon and had to hire a hypnotherapist.

even then, he couldn't really remember what it was like to be on the moon.

Buzz was asked one time what it was like on the moon, and he threw up!

LOL.

Fishy behavior by the astronauts is funny.

Neil Armstrong could have been senator or governor.. yet he chose to live in seclusion.

things just do not add up. Not saying we didn't go but the entire official version of events = fish
Yeah, that old age will get ya. Phone Post
10/28/12 1:50 PM
WidespreadPanic

A movie of the lunar rover being unpacked in a test. Note the lack of antennae, floor and other parts. Just where were they going to stow that stuff.

It took several guys to unpack it. Imagine doing it with spacesuits under pressure. 

10/28/12 4:00 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

WidespreadPanic - 

Note the nifty tinfoil and cellophane tape construction:

one of my fav pics.. according to gene kranz the aluminum shell was about as thick as a few sheets of foil.
10/28/12 8:12 PM
Larry Appleton

Russians were far ahead of us in the Space Race and they never even ATTEMPTED to put men on the moon, I think it was a CIA/NASA hoax designed to steal billions in tax dollars to reward the Defense/Aerospace industry with huge contracts and other Black Budget projects, a bunch of shady DC political bullsh-t Phone Post
10/28/12 10:24 PM
WidespreadPanic

Larry Appleton -  Russians were far ahead of us in the Space Race and they never even ATTEMPTED to put men on the moon, I think it was a CIA/NASA hoax designed to steal billions in tax dollars to reward the Defense/Aerospace industry with huge contracts and other Black Budget projects, a bunch of shady DC political bullsh-t Phone Post

One thing that those intrigued about the idea of a hoax is that there is a motive hidden inside and this is as good as it gets.

I noted in reading the link above that whenever there was a problem, it wasn't fixed, just bandaids applied. Pressure test fails - no biggie, replace the blown out windshield. The module had hundreds of defects on delivery. None got fixed.

The engine was not tested, the fuel was too explosive to try it.

NASA never let a mission go prior to the Apollo missions without at least an 80% chance of success. This mission had between a 60-90% cumulative chance of -failure-, and you can't argue with that because Aldrin himself said 50% to 66% chance of failure of re-docking (1 in 2, to 1 in 3 chance of making it).

It's interesting, if not compelling to even the staunchest supporter.

11/1/12 10:05 AM
reelfoot
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

with all the pics out, how is this thread still creditable?

11/1/12 11:32 AM
Hibs Boy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/01/12 11:37 AM
Wow, proof positive eh? Case closed then I guess
11/1/12 12:52 PM
reelfoot
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hibs Boy - Wow, proof positive eh? Case closed then I guess

that was just one, how many would you like captain sarcastic?
11/1/12 1:31 PM
Hibs Boy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Part two of the article I linked addresses the moon lander photos. Just curious if you read any of it? Up until I read it I had always believed the moon landings had happened without knowing or thinking too deeply about the details surrounding them. All I can say is reading the whole thing really blew my mind. The tone of the article is extremely sarcastic though so I liked it and you might not.
11/1/12 11:38 PM
Larry Appleton

NASA "gave" Kubrick the most advanced lense on the planet for his "help" Phone Post
11/11/12 4:16 PM
ZeroSignal

I think the moon landings were hoax
http://www.firetown.com/blog/2011/03/21/my-husband-directed-the-fake-moon-landing-says-stanley-kubricks-widow/

Apollo program employed 400 000 people but only a few of them participated in actual landing operation. Also many people were ready to lie because of cold war and competition with Soviet Union.

Actually I believe that huge amount of taxpayers' money that was collected for Apollo program, ended up in the pockets of bankers and the elite.
11/11/12 4:20 PM
Jack Carter
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Apollo program employed 400 000 people but only a few of them participated in actual landing operation"

Non-sequitur

"Also many people were ready to lie because of cold war and competition with Soviet Union."

So why are none of them coming forth?

We already see proof of the landings. See the SELENE probe for starters.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.