UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Exploiting Ghosts for Technology

3/28/05 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FrankyBigguns
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Mar-05

There are always all sorts of strange talk about ghost habits and ways they like to mess with people. One of the things that intrigue me the most, as an inventor, business owner, and engineer, is a ghost's ability to move objects without any physical evidence shown. Physical evidence in the form of the witness having a) not seen any object move, b) did not hear anything, c) had just placed the object or have known the object to have been in one place all along. The only way physics can describe what has happened, in is a sense, a worm hole through force, or a 'teleportation' not unlike what we see in Star Trek transporters. The point is, the physics involve would dictate that something is happening within an energy field, in conjunction with a short burst of gravity flux, to allow the object to move from one place to another undetected. Ghost witnesses and the owners of ghost homes often report objects missing. Such as plates, portraits, books, etc. One type of ghost activity is the misplaced object - such as keys. A witness may notice that their keys were misplaced, when they REMEMBER EXACTLY where they had placed the keys. They will search the house and often find the keys in a place that is 'significant' to their ghostly house mates. Yet nobody else in the home will report seeing keys floating to that location, nor hear anything. It is almost like one second the keys are there where it's sposed to be, to only appear somewhere else. We can put our theories together, but IMO, if an engineering genius or physics genius can figure this out, we can finally invent an organic (related to gravity and not nuclear or fusion technology) based teleportation stream. Also, our computers would be faster with this type of communication through gravity based teleportation streams.
3/29/05 7:43 PM
jonwell
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Mar-05
How bout we prove that it's happening first?
3/29/05 11:49 PM
FrankyBigguns

Edited: 29-Mar-05
jonwell this is the paranormal ground, not the freakin science academy of scholars. I'm just saying that reports of missing objects is common place with ghost hauntings and that if we could put a GPS homing beacon on the objects (assuming we can plan the object moving), than we can study this phenomenon better. SoG, I believe the greys from Zeta Retickulai have already harnessed this power. F'nGoof, I was one of those third world orphans, but I want to exploit the dead ones.
3/30/05 2:22 PM
jonwell
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Mar-05
ahh. How bout RFID tags?
3/30/05 11:18 PM
FrankyBigguns

Edited: 30-Mar-05
SoG, I believe our final hope is in the peaceful, yet "Freak me out and I kill your asses" Yeti, who have been defending the earth for eons now.
3/31/05 11:35 AM
FrankyBigguns

Edited: 31-Mar-05
Don't ASSUME it makes an ass out of u and me. =(
4/2/05 9:11 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 02-Apr-05
Have you heard of ectoplasma?
6/15/11 5:40 PM
duckhuntgangsta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have we come to a consensus on this?
6/20/11 1:20 AM
Vegaschowder
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmfao @ this thread. I wrote this as frankybigguns more than six years ago.
6/20/11 1:33 AM
duckhuntgangsta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does that mean no new data? Phone Post
6/20/11 2:03 AM
Vegaschowder
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - Does that mean no new data?

No. Son of God and EffinGoof had some interesting things to say about this subject, but the two have since been banned. However, the Hadron Collider has been performing incredible breakthroughs such as anti-matter containment and producing small black holes.
8/23/11 11:10 PM
Vegaschowder

Zenoplata - Hm.

I think if we had soldiers possessed by demons they would fight a lot better.

If we hooked up alien lasers to our planes they could take out enemy targets easier.

I think a few Sasquatch would make good kamikaze suicide bombers to take out some targets too.

You are onto something my friend.

You're talking about 4 separate subjects that have fucking nothing to do with this thread, moran. GO start four more threads about your castle wolfenstein bullshit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.