UnderGround Forums

Tennessee Underground >> Devan Plaisance

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/1/05 12:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CASEY PENDLETON
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Apr-05

Does anyone know who he is? I'm fighting him this Saturday. One 5 min round w/ 2 min overtime if needed.
4/1/05 5:43 PM
freestyle jiu-jit

Edited: 02-Apr-05 09:43 AM
Hey Casey, I know him have known him for a long time. He is a KArate fighter. I saw him lst night he has been doing some sub fighting but dont know how muchbut I might be wrong unless he has started recently. He is big about 6'5 and maybe 230-250. Anyother q's email me at bradsbjj@yahoo.com brad
4/2/05 1:25 PM
CASEY PENDLETON

Edited: 02-Apr-05
Brad, Were you at the Valley of Fire last night? I actually got to meet Devan there. He seems like a good guy, I hope we have an exciting match. Thanks for the info.
4/3/05 5:43 PM
CASEY PENDLETON

Edited: 03-Apr-05
The second night was when I fought. I was slated to fight Devan Plaisance in a single bout. Then two other heavyweigts showed up on the card and we were going to have a tournament. Then we find out the other two heavyweights didn't show but Devan and I were still going to fight a tournament style fight ( 1 ten min round w/ 3 min overtime. Then with minutes left til fight time Scott from Blaylocks signs up for the tournament and that makes one of us get a buy. Well, I never get the buy and had to fight scott first. A prett even fight with stand up, take downs, kicks and reversals until I gassed and got caught with a key lock. Good job Scott!! Then Scott beat Devan w/ I'm not sure what, maybe smothered him out?? This event is coming back in May 20,21 2005. Hope to see everyone there. Casey
4/4/05 9:54 PM
freestyle jiu-jit

Edited: 04-Apr-05
You will do better this time man, you know what to work on now. Scott is a tuff guy. I think you would of beaten devan too. He has good stand up but as you saw he has no ground game at all
4/4/05 11:01 PM
CASEY PENDLETON

Edited: 04-Apr-05
Thanks, Brad I ordered a Jiu-jitsu gi today, I am hoping to make it to your tournament. Cya soon
4/5/05 11:02 AM
freestyle jiu-jit

Edited: 05-Apr-05
Hey Casey email me at hma@chartertn.net I will have some great gi's onsale at my tourney they are BJJ gis made by Golden Tiger and are only 60 bucks for bleached white. I wear them myself. I will also have there delux blue gi that has the BJJ patches on it. Very nice too. See you guys soon. Brad

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!