UnderGround Forums

Tennessee Underground >> Last night's Valley of Fire

4/2/05 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CASEY PENDLETON
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Apr-05

Not a bad show for a small event. Decent fights. What was up with the tap in the last fight I still don't understand. But kinda lets you know what you need to do for tonights fight.
4/3/05 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CASEY PENDLETON
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Apr-05
The second night was when I fought. I was slated to fight Devan Plaisance in a single bout. Then two other heavyweigts showed up on the card and we were going to have a tournament. Then we find out the other two heavyweights didn't show but Devan and I were still going to fight a tournament style fight ( 1 ten min round w/ 3 min overtime. Then with minutes left til fight time Scott from Blaylocks signs up for the tournament and that makes one of us get a buy. Well, I never get the buy and had to fight scott first. A prett even fight with stand up, take downs, kicks and reversals until I gassed and got caught with a key lock. Good job Scott!! Then Scott beat Devan w/ I'm not sure what, maybe smothered him out?? This event is coming back in May 20,21 2005. Hope to see everyone there. Casey

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!