UnderGround Forums

Massachusetts Underground >> Anyone from Lowell?

4/3/05 4:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Papa Todd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Apr-05

Just wondering who here is from the Lowell area that trains? I lived in Dracut/Lowell most of my life b4 moving to Florida. Trained with Russel Truit when I lived up there. Great coach. Not sure is he still teaches/coaches anymore? Also trained in Worbun at New England Small Circle Jujitus with Sensi Ed Melaugh. One of the best instructers in the Martial Arts. -Todd
4/4/05 1:46 PM
CR1chard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Apr-05
Rick from MassMMA lives somewhere up there near bumblefuck, and he trains at the Dragon's Lair in Framingham for real MMA training, you are sort of limited once you're North of Boston
4/9/05 6:28 PM
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Apr-05
Sorry I missed this one....I live in Dracut, and always want to train. Rick rcaldwellmma@yahoo.com
4/26/05 12:36 PM
Junior Mitrowski
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Apr-05
Mass Submission Academy is in Clinton off of 495, and Art Ramallho runs the West End Boxing Gym in Lowell. Matt Lee runs the classes at MSA and is a great teacher and training partner. Hope this helps

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.