UnderGround Forums

New York Underground >> NYC bars showing UFC?

4/4/05 9:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Victory Jay
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Apr-05
Ultimate Grappling Magazine

Hey guys, Im going to be in NYC visiting my girl on the 16th. I dont know shit about the geography of Manhatten, but she lives on 34th and Park ave. Anyone know of any bars near here that will be showing the ufc? Thanks guys - VJ
4/5/05 1:24 AM
tapout10
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Apr-05
It's Manhattan with an "A." You will probably have a hard time finding a place that is specifically showing it. You might want to go into any bar that has cable TV and simply ask them to put on channel 56, Spike TV. Just ask...
4/5/05 9:07 AM
Victory Jay
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Apr-05 09:07 AM
Ultimate Grappling Magazine
Thanks man, Ive got a bad feeling that I am going to miss this one :( If it is going to be hard to find a bar that has spike TV, than Im going to be shit outta luck trying to find one airing a PPV on a saturday night.
4/6/05 1:20 AM
tapout10

Edited: 06-Apr-05
I could almost guarentee you won't find the PPV event, but you have a fair chance of getting a bar to turn on the Spike TV channel for this week's episode. Dude? How about taping it at home and trying not to come across the results?? LOL. Anyway bro, good luck. If I hear anything I'll post it for ya! Peace! T10
4/13/05 2:51 PM
killer rabbit

Edited: 13-Apr-05
Try this website. It is the promo company that sells UFC to bars, etc. So far so NYC locations, but a few in NJ - might be close enough to go, not sure. There is also a toll free number to call, they could probably tell you if an NYC location was added. I got the website off of the UFC site, so it is legit. http://www.joehandpromotions.com/locations.html
4/14/05 11:50 AM
khd29

Edited: 14-Apr-05
Doesn't Jay-Z own a sports bar/club? 40/40 club? YOu can ask.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.