UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> I got a ...

6/2/05 12:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Elvis
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Jun-05

Thanks for the offer, greatly appreciated. I've just started noticing what a horder Ophelia is.  I now just let her roam around the house when I am home.  She keeps grabbing stuff and running into her tunnels to hide it. 

Elvis

6/3/05 12:34 PM
Cire
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jun-05
I had a ferret for many many years that I rescued. I wish their more responsible pet owners out there. Too many people get ferrets and are not aware of the committment. They are great pets, but have the mentality of a two year old child. When feeding, my ferret would not eat ferret food. When you are looking for cat food, you want to find one that has a 34% or higher protein content. Elvis, very nice set up. She will really enjoy that cage. When she gets a few years old watch for tumors growing out of her skin. They are really common in ferrets. I had to put mine down because of a tumor. :-(
6/3/05 7:13 PM
Elvis
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jun-05

"When you are looking for cat food, you want to find one that has a 34% or higher protein content. "

The key here is to use a very high quality Kitten food.  Kitten food is higher in Protein and Fat, which Ferrets require.  Also check the first two ingredients to make sure they are a meat product and not grain (There are vegetable proteins which some companies will substitute cause it's cheaper).

Thanks for the Tumour warning.  I'll watch her closely... :)

Elvis

6/25/05 8:31 AM
Gorgeous
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Jun-05
Cute.
7/1/05 10:10 PM
Jay-dog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Jul-05
Good stuff Elvis! Anyone interested in buying a pitbull pup?Great bloodlines I got 10!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.