UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> BLITZDEFENCE?

7/14/02 9:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
casmarcos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Jul-02

Tony and anyone on this forum? What do you think about BLITZDEFENCE? It something related to Wing Tsun Leung Ting. It seems they are doing a lot of marketing with it. Marcos
7/15/02 7:22 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 15-Jul-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Marcos, dont know anything about it... If its a spin on the Vince Lomabardi philosophy: "The best defense is a good offence" Then i agree. If its a spin on Jack Dempsey's philosophy of "Agressive Defense" which means, hurt them always, especially on defense...then I agree. If its a strategy to avoid getting blitzed by multple assailants which involves something other than hit them first, either the guy who's the leader or the cannon fodder and go from there or some blend of strategic footwork to draw, flank and manoeuver.... then I agree... :-) Thanks for the post, Marcos, but remember the forum's ROE's found on the opening page that no one reads :-) Questions here are for PDR, TCMS related research. Thanks. TOny
7/15/02 9:28 AM
casmarcos

Opps! Sorry Tony. I forgot it. I just did it because they began using NVP and some stuff about phychology of confrontations, and then they really got me tired because they said they were "in a way" the creators of that kind of approach. Sorry again. :-) Marcos
7/15/02 5:39 PM
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
:-) NO problem Marcos.... I suppose people can say what ever they want... I've read lots of WIng Chun books, from Yip Man era and James Lee, Bruce Lee, Leung Ting and never noticed a section on psychology or natural stances, so, in that respect, I suppose they did invent it - in their world... :-) I started doing simulations in 1982, thats when I created the Panic Attack drill, there was no public documentation of others doing drills like that...now every contemporary system runs some sort of simulation drill, a couple mention our research - most dont...thats the way it is these days. Tony
8/15/02 2:43 PM
IMPATCQC

Edited: 15-Aug-02
Just look in Black belt this month for a Tony-esque tactic. "THE SHIELD" via Richard Ryan .
8/15/02 3:29 PM
bremc

Edited: 15-Aug-02
Follow the LEADER! 'Nuff said
9/1/02 7:19 PM
Dogbert

Edited: 01-Sep-02
They based some of there mental stuff on Geoff Thompson. They learned from him befor the "Blitzdefense" program was created, as can be seen in Kernspecht´s book "On Single Combat". Hope this helps.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.