UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Just to say thanks!

3/13/02 8:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ValarMorghulis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/13 08:57 PM

Wow, well I just got the 'How To Beat A Grappler' in the mail and man, I'm impressed. I don't know if a video could possibly be more solid than that one is, just straight jam packed with information. First time seeing Blauer teach and not only was I in awe of the confidence he projected but his improv jokes had me laughing my ass off as well. Just a truly outstanding video and teacher, thanks again Tony. (I don't mind if an admin. deletes this thread, probably doesn't belong on a Q&A forum. Just as long as the appreciation is passed on to the Blauer team.)
3/15/02 12:30 PM
Kirik
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Mar-02
Mixed Martial Arts LLC
I don't think anyone minds kind words. I sure don't :-)
3/15/02 3:20 PM
P

Edited: 15-Mar-02
Glad you liked the video! It is the #1 all time seller at the office. It is actually the first video to formally introduce the SPEAR System! It's amazing to watch that video and see the evolution of the system through the later videos. P.
3/16/02 12:23 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 16-Mar-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thanks!!! I'm glad you finally got to see some material!!! Glad you liked the jokes too...I like ot have fun teaching and training. When you can check out our new research on the SPEAR System and other training evolutions. Tony

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.