UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> August PDR People

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hal5150
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02

Who are we? Where is everyone from? How about 2 words to describe your emotions going in to the weekend? I'll start: Hal - Engineer and Martial Arts Instructor Boothbay Harbor, Maine Nervous and Excited
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Hal: Are you alone!!! IS that desirable or less desirable? All eyes on you or a private lesson? Hmmm. Actually, there are 24 registered for the course. T
samboboy

Russian Judo
I am jealous damned jealous. Oh well the day will come when I make it happen and attend the training.
hal5150

Private sounds FANTASTIC! A bargan at any price. Maybe I should have offered free beer?
jsteinmann

Well Hal, I have bad new for you. I'm gonna be there to. Worse, this is my second time around. Still, I'm really looking forward to it. The first one was incredible, and I'm sure the second will be just as good. BTW: My name is Jake Steinmann, soon to be from Boston, and I'm really excited (two words, right?) Welcome to the team! Jake
taroson

Hal, I was able to attend the first PDR and I can tell you you are in for the time of your martial arts life. Tony is an incredible speaker and master teacher. Empty your cup my friend and enjoy! Mike
Robert Finlayson

Dear PDR Team #2, I will be at the next PDR in August. I attented the first one last March and it was an incredible experience. For those of you who are making this their first session, I look forward to meeting you and training with you. The PDR is an important link to educating the martial art community. If any of you have any questions feel free to email me. Until we meet...take care and train hard. Robb
JoeStagner
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

USMuayThai.com
Hal, We should get together. I live in New Hampshire. Email me at Joe@StopRape.com
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Guys, I would like to get a PDR reunion happening sooner than later in New Hampshire, Joe has an awesome facility [an airport is located very close and he's an hour from Boston] My schedule is crazy so this would need to be after the summer. But we should plan for it. Tony
hal5150

Yes! Responses. I am up for a get together in NH in the fall. Joe, I drop you a line when I get on the home computer and am not "working". Thanks for the responses guys. I am eager for August now. Hal
Taku
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony, a reunion sounds great. I am still trying to wheel and deal my schedule so I can make it in August. To everyone who is on their way...Enjoy, you are in for a most eye opening weekend. Liam.
DI MadMan

Hi everyone. I am also attending the PDR in August barring any unforeseen circumstances at the FLETC. name: Charlie Moore Lead DT instructor U.S. Marshals Training Academy Federal Law Enforcement Training Center Glynco, GA. Looking forward to meeting , exchanging ideologies and training with everyone. Special thanks to Coach Blauer and his staff. In the short few months that I have been privledged to be involved in his system and to speak to him via the telephone I have grown in spirit, knowledge and ability in amounts I had never foreseen as possible. Thanks to Coach Blauer and all. Look forward to meeting all in August....Charlie
Time

I am very excited to meet this team. Pat Berter- Probation Officer in Illinois Ready to train with this elite group. Very nervous and I am hoping to live up to expectations of Coach Blauer and the team. Until then, stay safe. Pat
whitney

Look forward to training with you all. I am Josh Whitney a Probation officer From IL. See you soon.
jsteinmann

Coach, Reunion sounds great! An hour from Boston is a perfect distance from me. Joe...drop me an email. I'm living in Boston now, so maybe I'll jump up and we can train some weekend. Jake
domyancic

I am not financially prepared to get to a PDR, and no more loans to fund training like I did for Cement Friendly Groundfighting and SPEAR instrcutor with Tony, but if anyone in the New England area plans to do some weekend training or something PLEASE contact me!! bushidotnt@aol.com Matt living in Connecticut and working like a dog while taking every LE test I can, need some training to keep me alive inside!! God Bless
tmorenz

Greetings PDR compadres Tim Morenz, Probation Officer from Illinois excited to train with as time put it so well "an elite group" Until then, Happy training Tim
jsteinmann

Adam, Sounds awesome! It seems like we ought to be able to get a little PDR network going here in the NE. What about the rest of you new PDR folks? Where are you all? Jake
DI MadMan

I am currently in southeast Georgia but have in laws, family and friends in upstate NY and the Boston area. Count me in for a NE area PDR and let me assist in planning if you need any help...Charlie

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.