UnderGround Forums

Massachusetts Underground >> I'm new at this...

6/24/05 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kungfuviking
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jun-05
I'm not doing this fight. For a number of reasons. One, I want more time to train. Basically, I've been spending a lot of time in the ring, and I've been really enjoying it. Problem is, since my traditional trining consists of a lot of techniques that are illegal in MMA, I've had to tone down the...efficiency...of my techniques. I'm in good shape now, and I'll be in better shape in August, but when I *do* fight, I'll be in peak condition. Reason number 2: I want a better opponent. Sorry, Driscoll. As much as I'd like to punch you around the ring for a few rounds, you're very small, and if I *did* win our fight, most people would see our weight difference and think that's why. Also, I'd like my first MMA match to be against someone I like and have some degree of respect for. Which isn't Driscoll. If I fight against someone I can get along with, then win or lose, it would be a pleasant experience. Fightsing some punk in his own gym -his territory- doesn't sound fun. So, sorry to disappoint, but when I came on this site looking for advice and all that, I had something more in mind than an unofficial TMA vs. MMA grudge match.
6/24/05 10:12 AM
sudog

Edited: 24-Jun-05 05:10 PM
horrible...
6/24/05 10:49 AM
CR1chard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a fucking pussy
6/24/05 2:57 PM
Bill Mahoney

(chicken noises)
6/24/05 5:24 PM
sudog

i thought this was going to be a "friendly" sparring match.. who cares about weight and that other B.S
6/24/05 5:37 PM
Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jun-05 06:44 PM
It's ok, buddy. I understand. There's a simple reason for all of this. Your vagina hurts. I get it. My girlfriend gives me the same reason sometimes if she doesn't wanna do something. You're bleeding down there, it's a hassle, you're bloated and you just don't feel like doing anything but lying on the bed and watching soap operas. I get it, man. Get a box of Midol and try to feel better, ok? And you're very cute thinking that you're "training" with your hand slap kata shit, but that was what this is what it was all about. Destroying your delusions. Hey, if you wanna sit in a pile on mental feces that is your Chung Moo Do cult and keep jerking off to pictures of Bill "Superfoot" Wallace, then go ahead. But don't bitch to me when you try to get in the ring and get the shit beaten out of you. I tried to help you, but if you don't want it, I understand. Get some Midol, do some katas, and keep living in your fantasy gumdrop world. Oh, and nice hair, nancy boy.
6/24/05 8:09 PM
LeoGocking
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kungfuviking.... Do you need someone to help you out? with your grappling? I am available if you need the help...I live in New Bedford. Leo
6/25/05 12:26 AM
bee rad

Edited: 25-Jun-05
http://www.chungmoodoe.com/ Oviedo...that is where I used to write my checks to......I mean train. That guy Rich was a Head Instructor when I was there....nice guy. He has gone thru...Ass. Regional Inst. to Regional Instructor...now it looks like Ass. National Instructor. Other than him...there is one girl that I was going through "the program" with...KIm...looks like she is a 3rd degree black belt now. If I am lucky...I am the equivilant of a blue belt here....damn...I should have stayed there.
6/29/05 11:47 AM
Rickmassmma
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jun-05
WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.