UnderGround Forums

Oregon Underground >> Attn: Oregon Pound in Corvallis

4/14/05 9:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JRockwell
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Apr-05

I'm going to be visiting Corvallis in early May, and may be relocating there permanently by the summer. I've heard good things about the Oregon Pound's BJJ and would love to come check you guys out. Is the gym location posted on your website still current? It will probably be a Monday night when I'm able to stop by. Thanks in advance, look forward to meeting you all! Best, Jeff
4/16/05 6:05 PM
bjjtek
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Apr-05
Jeff, There has been some changes to the schedule for BJJ. The practice times are: Mon,Thurs-5:30 PM and Sat-9:00A Hey if you are going to be in town early May, we have scheduled Pedro Sauer to give seminar on May 7. So if you are interested give the gym a call.
4/18/05 2:38 PM
JRockwell
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Apr-05
Thanks for getting back to me. I would definitely be interested in the Pedro seminar, though right now it looks like I'll be coming into town the following weekend. I will give the gym a call when I get into town, though, thanks!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.