UnderGround Forums

Colorado Underground >> Eddie Bravo in Boulder, CO

4/16/05 1:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Apr-05

Hey, I want to let everybody know about a great seminar oportunity on Saturday April 23rd. The Guys name is Eddie Bravo, He is a very innovative Grappler and charismatic and funny guy. Those of you that have seen his video know what I am talking about and if you haven't you should check it out. I personally have to give Eddie credit for some spectacular techniques he taught me, especially the twister as the last submission I got on someone as a Brown Belt! HERES THE CATCH!!! I have 5 people signed up, if I can get 10 more by monday this seminar is going to happen! If not we'll have to be happy with the video. The seminar is limited to 25 people, if your not the first 25, sorry no seminar. www.bjjboulder.com 1750 30th street Unit 22 Boulder, Colorado 80303 (303) 938-1275 DETAILS- SAT 23RD 1PM -3PM. COST- $50 RESERVES YOUR SPOT! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AMAL EASTON
4/20/05 11:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Apr-05

Saturday April 23rd 1-3pm.

There are still some spots left, anyone from any style or school is welcome!

$50 RESERVES YOUR SPOT!, we can accept CC by phone if you can not make it down to reserve.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

AMAL EASTON

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.