UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> phone rings all the time......

4/16/05 8:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Apr-05

this sounds stupid, but my phone in my recently moved into house rings when i'm in the shower, but not all the time.  several times i've run out to answer it and it has stopped ringing.  Ok still sounds stupid but i have caller ID that will at least show Private on the screen even when no message is left. 

I beleive there is somekind of noise from the pipes or something that is tricking me, but i have to admit i've been getting spooked.

4/17/05 12:01 AM
Harley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Apr-05
LMAO :)
4/19/05 9:49 AM
Eddy Payeur
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Apr-05
I have a related story in that I may have gotten a phone call from a ghost.This happened when I was living in my old apartment with my g/f. We were out all morning and when we got home I checked my callnotes. It said I have 1 message at 1:20pm or sometime around there. I listened to the message and it was all static (white noise)and the voice was EERIE. It was a man that was speaking in Latin or some sort of tongue I'd never heard before. The voice was soft-spoken and not menacing but it just didn't feel right. I looked at my caller ID and sure as shit I got a phone call at 1:20pm from some company. I called the number back but it was no longer in service. I looked the company up in the Yellow pages and told them about my message. The lady asked if I was sure it was this particular company. I told her I had caller ID and I read the number back to her. She said that that number had been disconnected 5-6 months prior and wasn't working anymore. She had no explanation and was at a loss for words. My g/f and I still get chills whenever we talk about that message.
6/18/05 4:48 PM
attjack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jun-05

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.