UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Undergrad Transfer

4/19/05 1:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
turbotax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Apr-05

I am at Univ. of Dayton on a full-ride, but I went to Hawaii last semester and I loved it. So, I'm thinking of transferring to the University of Hawaii or Chaminade (which isn't nearly the school), but I don't know what to do/where to go. Both are approx. $10 G/year...Any help?
4/30/05 10:04 AM
FiatLux

Edited: 30-Apr-05
yes more than I should probably admit. If you have a full-ride, what is so wrong to leave? Why UH anyways? I went there to check it out and they just laughed because I didnt want to do anything marine related. UH will be more expensive because you cant give out there for cheap any where. The ratings for any of the schools doesnt matter trust me. The only people who look at that shit are the people who make up the stats. Think about how schools really dont even change... would you ever not want to go an ivy league school? Once your outside the 50 or schools in the US no one gives a fuck. Your first 2 years are the same any where you go and the rest is just to prove you wont quite. Change school for really good reasons like people are trying to kill you or wanna play sports or be closer to home. Its hard to put down roots and then do it again. 4 years isnt very long and if you do shit like lose credits you just make it longer. I can tell you alot more about UH if you want but none of is good. Ive changed 3 times, ive seen so much I could write a book. College is just a shit fest put up with it and get out thats the only good advice. Anything else leaves you chasing some perfect bullshit that you wont find any where.
5/1/05 10:25 AM
FiatLux

Edited: 01-May-05 10:34 AM
nevermind
5/2/05 9:39 AM
turbotax

Edited: 03-Jan-06 02:44 AM
LOL...I went to Chaminade last semester and I loved Hawaii. Personally, I think that 20 G or whatever isn't too bad considering that I want to get out of the Midwest. I really just want to experience more of a different culture and stuff. I never got my ass kicked the whole time I was there because I'm 1/2 Mexican. I won't lose any credits at all going to Chaminade, and I prob won't lose many (if any at all) going to UH because I'm taking all ghey basic classes. Also, my mom's a flight attendant, so getting out there is cheap and I can get a 2 bedroom apt w/ my girlfriend for 1200 /month. By the way, it's "Kill Haole Day" to be exact. :) Thanks for the help

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.