UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> new lexus supercar

2/9/10 9:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

part of it is that the GTR in person is a solid car. very heavy and well built.

also the car is a friggin legend. I don't care what anybody says.. anybody in their 20's and 30's has heard of this thing and it's finally HERE on american shores.

We always heard about the SKYLINE GTR growing up.
2/9/10 9:50 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

2/9/10 9:56 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

watch the vid above. this guy knows what he is talking about.

He says the fit and finish is unparalleled and the materials quality is like no other.

i truly believe this is the best car ever made in the history of mankind. There is nothing even close.
2/10/10 1:10 AM
Racer X
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Einar - 
Racer X - 
White347LX - Am I the only one who likes how the GTR looks?

yes 

Yes and no. I dont like how it looks in pictures, but in real life it looks like a brute. I dont know what it is about it, but when i see one in real life its just a menacing looking car. I love it.

Because you know what it is capable of. Otherwise you probably wouldn't give it a second glance.

It's about as menacing as a fourth grade bully. Pictures or real life. It has little presence.
2/10/10 1:22 PM
Racer X
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/10/10 1:23 PM
Racer X

Man, do I want to hear what that car sounds like from the inside!
2/11/10 3:07 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

me too. it's a damn shame only 500 will be made.
2/12/10 8:48 AM
Einar
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Racer X - 
Einar - 
Racer X - 

yes 

Yes and no. I dont like how it looks in pictures, but in real life it looks like a brute. I dont know what it is about it, but when i see one in real life its just a menacing looking car. I love it.

Because you know what it is capable of. Otherwise you probably wouldn't give it a second glance.

It's about as menacing as a fourth grade bully. Pictures or real life. It has little presence.

Thats your opinion, not mine. I think it looks awesome in real life and even if i didnt know what was underneath the hood i would assume it was something serious.
2/12/10 10:08 PM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll try to get some vids when I drive one.

I've been driving a lot of IS-F recently and we did a dyno pull of 500hp with one on nitrous but the factory ecu is very complex and it seems the car is downtuned a bit in stock form.

I'll venture that the IS-F is detuned now and that they will change ecu calibrations to up the horsepower a bit every year or so.
2/13/10 8:59 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

ponyboy how does the isf compare to the m3
2/13/10 3:32 PM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IS-F feels heavier....but it has huge brakes.

Sadly, the heft means it could lap with the M3....for about 2 laps until the tires overheat.

First thing to do is replace the runflats with normal tires and the ride quality goes up 500%.
2/15/10 3:04 PM
wheeels

Any pics from under the hood?
2/23/10 1:24 PM
White347LX
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Racer X - 

yes 

Maybe that explains why I was the only person drooling over the Audi R8 at the autoshow last weekend.
2/23/10 4:42 PM
Racer X

I like the R8. Exotic looks to match it's performance.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.