UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Roy....DVD question

5/5/05 11:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
roblewis73
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-May-05

i am sure this question has been asked before but i was curious if the material you have on vhs but not dvd is due out on dvd anytime soon? not trying to be a dvd snob but i just prefer it, i have a vcr but i don't even keep it connected to the tv...so i have been waiting and hoping that bjj 101 v2 and v3 and the armolcks v1 and v2 and the others as well will come out soon on dvd... am i hoping in vain?is it stuff that will only remain on vhs and never be put onto dvd? or is this something in the works?
5/7/05 8:44 PM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-May-05
Rob, I do plan on putting everything on DVD. However, doing so is a time consuming and expensive endeavor, to do it professionally that is. Keep in mind there is something in the works though. There will be more DVD products available by Christmas, I promise! Roy Harris
5/8/05 10:51 AM
roblewis73
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-May-05
SWEET!! can't wait! i have no idea whats takin you so long though...i know you have TONS of free time on your hands :) thanks for the reply roy, rob lewis

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.