UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> Global Insights

6/10/05 12:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
markijkd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Jun-05
I-JKD/Asia Pac.San Shou League

After many years of teaching martial arts I have finally made the transition into the corporate security world. I have been spending a lot of time in Singapore lately and have become associated with a company called the Global Insight Group. This company has three subsidiary companies, X-Secure which specializes in executive protection, security training, sexual assault awareness training and a whole host of security related modules, Global Insight which focuses on fraud investigations and due-diligence and Conflict Solutions Asia which specializes in disruptive passenger training and hijack management training. I have spent some time with this company, attending their sessions and meetings and their services are supplied to the highest level with many fortune 500 and MNC's retaining them on a monthly basis. I have entered the Global Insight Group as an Instructor and as a seller of services. I am sending this from my personal e-mail account as I am still setting up new accounts with the GI group, however, please feel free to check out their websites at : www.globalinsight-group.com www.consolasia.com www.x-secure.net If you have any ideas or leads for me in my new role please feel free to advise. I would truly appreciate your help. Thank You Mark Stewart

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.