UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> DVD Architect 2.0 question

6/13/05 2:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Geronimo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Jun-05

I put together 8 instructional DVDs, but I forgot to add the end credits to the MPEG files. DVD Architect allows you to add introduction media to play at the beginning of your DVD. Is there a way to add some end credits (separate MPEG file) to the end of your DVD architect project? I just don't want to have to add the end credits in Vegas then have to re-render the whole thing. I can handle rendering one or two MPEG files, but I don't wanna do 8 files!!! Rendering takes for ever! Any help will be appreciated.
6/13/05 5:00 PM
Lynn@Renzos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Jun-05
Easy enough to do something like this with DVD Studio Pro. Not sure on DVD Architect. I don't know that program. Why not just add them back in on your original sequences and then compress again?
7/23/05 3:00 PM
Aaron Little
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Jul-05
Render your credits as a separate file. Then set the end of action on your video to point to the credits. End of action for the credits would then point back to the menu. For the customer it would appear seamless.

I hope that this helps.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.