UnderGround Forums

Português UnderGround >> Querido: Professer de BJJ em Calif

6/15/05 3:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
powerhockey17
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jun-05

Sei que meu Portugese não é o melhor. Procuro um BJJ Faixa Preta (No Gi) Instrutor que vive na área de Baía que necessita um lugar ensinar. Tenho acesso a 6000 PÉS quadrados de espaço que eu gostaria de compartilhar. O instrutor teria acesso ao próprio espaço emaranhado, mas compartilharia, compartimentos, lugares de mudança e banhos de chuveiro com outros estudantes. Este meio, você podem programar classes sempre que você como. Procuramos alguém que quer desenvolver uma clientela, mas também terá acesso a uma base de estudante de 300. Nós também ajudaremos com projeto de teia, noticiando e promoções. O tamanho total da escola é 12.000 pés de sq mas 6000 de é pouco desenvolvidos. A área que vê ataque como o que segurando área seria aproximadamente 80 X 25 de espaço. Ou pode ser maior. Olhamos pôr uma anel/jaula nos outros espaços e lugares com sacolas, pessoa que estaciona anda de bicicleta e outra engrenagem de treinamento. Se são interessados contato me. Inquéritos sérios só. Mochilajiujitsu@yahoo.com
6/15/05 5:20 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 15-Jun-05
A black belt friend of mine had his visa refused by the USA. That is the hardest part.
6/16/05 1:55 AM
powerhockey17

Edited: 16-Jun-05
I realise this Donna, but there are other ways, legal, to get things done.
7/5/05 4:38 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 05-Jul-05
I spoke to him yesterday, and he had his visa refused to Canada too. He and his wife. Perhaps because they are black? He is a wonderful person, and I am sorry for him having his dreams destroied by prejudice.
7/6/05 4:15 AM
powerhockey17

Edited: 06-Jul-05
Donna remeber there are most of us here who Do NOT support our countries way of dealing with this. Most of us hate GW Bush and what he is doing. We dont support alot of things the government does here including the war in Iraq... I have no idea who you are talking about, you need to be more specific. There are ways around it, it is called..knowing the right people! Hey, I think it is harder to get into Canada because 4 years ago I tried as an American to get in and I was refused and I have clean background, job etcetera! And I am White! Things like this happen all the time and not just to Brazilians. Hey, I would even marry a Brazilian to help them if I thought it was to keep them in the country..
7/6/05 11:28 AM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 06-Jul-05
Do you know people here in Brasilia, at USA or Canada consulate? It is here that the visa is refused.
7/7/05 4:25 AM
powerhockey17

Edited: 07-Jul-05
Are you saying the visa is refused in the US or Brasil? To establish one's self in North America (US or Canada) one must get the 90 day visitors visa. There are many ways to go about this, but I will give you one way. If the guy is wanting to stay, it is good to try to find a sponsor or job offer. Unless yo have other options. I have a friend here who is staying the 90 days, going back to brasil, then coming back for another 90 days, has found a lawyer to get in under the "skilled worker" category, but he has a job offer as a jiu jitsu teacher. The governments main concern is that the job offer is legit and the incoming person from said country is not going to become a drain on the country by going on welfare etc. There are a lot of visas being refused for several reasons, one is that a lot of Brasilians are coming to the US illegally through Mexico..and the whole customs crap with the finger printing and iris scan that the US is doing for all Brasilians who enter the US has pissed of the government of Brasil (I dont blame them for being pissed off)..is also a cause for problems even for the average Brazilian who just wants to visit.. I am not sure of all the details in your friends case, but it does help to maybe talk with a lawyer to find easier ways to deal with BS. I have even offered marriage to a guy who I thought was being screwed by the government..because, I hate to see this kind of crap happen to honest people.
7/7/05 7:19 AM
DonnaTroy

Power I´m printing your post, and I´ll give it to my friend. Thanks.
7/7/05 8:29 PM
powerhockey17

Donna if you email me I can send you more information that would take me hours to print. powerhockey17@hotmail.com
7/8/05 5:14 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 08-Jul-05
You have email.
7/10/05 1:29 AM
RAV21

Edited: 10-Jul-05
Powerhockey maybe most of you San Francisco idiots don't support our country or president but don't speak for the country. We re-elected Bush and rejected your ideology. That's why people are trying to move here and not the other way around.
7/10/05 11:04 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 10-Jul-05
RAV21 Bush is the idiot. So said the world against his reelection. And, in contrary to USA external policy, the world don´t use to put their noses where they were not invited. Stop Iraq´s invasion!
7/14/05 7:30 AM
powerhockey17

Edited: 14-Jul-05
RAV21, I don't speak for anyone but myself, family and friends! And I don't prescribe to any ideology specifically. By electing Bush, just goes to show how uneducated most of the American people are. My biggest question to Bush or any president who propagates invading another country because they THINK this country has WMD. Since when was the United States given the position or power of Policing the world??? The US supported and put Saddam into power in the first place. The US has its own internal problems that it should take care of first. Before running out and trying to solve everyone elses problems! I may live here but I am not FROM (nor was I born here) in San Francisco..I guess you are one of the brainwashed who believes EVERYTHING you read that the governent spews out to you. We ALL KNOW that the war is over control of Iraq's oil resourses and nothing more. Contrary to what many Americans may think..NOT EVERY FOREIGNER WANTS TO MOVE HERE! The ONLY reason people move here is the opportunity to make more money, but money doesn't necessarily make one happier. I make a lot of money here but I do this because, by the time I retire, there will be no social security..I have lived in other countries and only reside here for family reasons, otherwise, I would probably be sipping margaritas on a beach front in Belize, Europe, Costa Rica or even Brasil, and doing & teaching jiu-jitsu everyday. RAV21 you need to get out more, travel and see other points of view NOT JUST THE AMERICAN ONE!!..and there is nothing FREE about the US, everything has its Price! And don't give me any of that "love it or leave it crap"..It should be "change it or lose it!" Don't get me wrong, there are things I like about the US, but there are things I also dislike too. I just think and have seen that there are a lot of great countries out there where people can live a decent stress free life, other than the US. Peace, Tchau!
8/1/05 2:03 AM
Rocinhajj

Edited: 01-Aug-05
powerhockey17 send e-mail rocinhajj@yahoo.com.br Fala ou escreve Portugues?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!