UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Believe in Supernatural???

6/23/05 7:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Jun-05
Hi folks Ok. Supernatural stories. Does this count? I somewhere between 18-21. I had been dating a girl for about 2 and a half years. We were talking about getting married. We were bad for each other. Neither one of us wanted to own up to it and try being alone again. One morning, I woke up very abruptly - felt like someone splashed a bucket of cold water one me or slapped me in the head. A thought immediately formed in my mind, "You can't do this anymore. You gotta get out" and I finally admitted to myself that she and I were bad together and marrying her would be a bad idea. God? Me admitting something to myself? Both? Neither? Something else? I don't know. And, it doesn't matter. We called it quits that day. 3 years later I started dating my wife. A year after that we got married. We had a son. All in all, its been 15 years I'd do all over again (good stuff and bad). If I hadn't have left the first one, my life wouldn't be what it is today - and its pretty damn good. FWIW Mark
6/23/05 8:22 AM
BaldTony
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice one. But not supernatural

6/23/05 8:30 AM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where's the supernatural part??
6/23/05 8:42 AM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaldTony and angryinch I think a revelation from God that you are fucking up is kinda supernatural. But like I said, you be the judge. Mark
6/23/05 8:48 AM
angryinch

where's the revelation from god? All I see is someone waking up with second thoughts about a bad relationship. "One morning, I woke up very abruptly - felt like someone splashed a bucket of cold water one me or slapped me in the head." you mean that?? that kind of shit happens to everyone all the time. Hell, people have even been known to have what are called waking dreams, where they are half awake but dreaming at the same time. Of course at first, they all swear that they were wide awake and it wasn't a dream. Hell, I've had dreams so vivid that if the events I dreamed about weren't physically impossible, I would swear they weren't dreams.
6/23/05 8:53 AM
angryinch

Edited: 23-Jun-05 08:56 AM
I've even been woken up in the middle of the night by voices talking in my room. Turns out I was having a dream and talking in my sleep. I talked so loud and was so disconnected from what was happening because of my dream state that my perception was that I had woken up and THEN heard the voices after I had woken up. No voices...no ghosts...nothing supernatural, although if some people had the same experience they would swear there were ghosts talking in their room. I'm tellin you...there is nothing supernatural. Only how we choose to perceive things. If we want to believe badly enough, then we will believe, evidence and reality be damned!!! If ghosts of the dead were really able to communicate in any way, shape or form with the living, harry houdini would have done so. I'm sure you all know the story.
6/23/05 9:00 AM
Jimmy23
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Probably close to 20 friends and students were aware of this as I fed lots of them on late class night" lmao, sally feeds everyone!!!!
6/23/05 10:47 AM
JimmyG
1203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what? This thread has converted me. I too, believe in ghosts now.
6/23/05 1:04 PM
juszczec

angryinch "where's the revelation from god? All I see is someone waking up with second thoughts about a bad relationship." What was unusual was the sense that I wasn't by myself, even though I was. I felt as though someone had woke me up even though I was alone. Also, this realization was as though someone else was talking to me and I was hearing it in my head. "Hell, people have even been known to have what are called waking dreams, where they are half awake but dreaming at the same time. Of course at first, they all swear that they were wide awake and it wasn't a dream. Hell, I've had dreams so vivid that if the events I dreamed about weren't physically impossible, I would swear they weren't dreams." I've had the same experience. What I'm describing didn't feel like one of these dreams. I'm not saying if it was something supernatural or not. I don't know what it was. All I can say is it was a life changing moment of clarity that I've never experienced again. It was so unlike the way I normally make decisions that I wondered then, just as I wonder now, if there was more to it than there seemed. Mark
6/23/05 1:21 PM
angryinch

"I've had the same experience. What I'm describing didn't feel like one of these dreams" most people who have these experiences also swear that they are not dreams because they didn't "feel" like them. Read my own story. I could have sworn that there was a disembodied voice yelling at me.
6/23/05 1:33 PM
momita

Do you think it's possible that a loved one can try to help loved ones cope after the loss?

Jeremy had started drinking, he said it helped him sleep, if he didn't drink he laid there thinking of Oscar & everything they did growing up. I told him when he was here for the weekend that Oscar would be the first to kick his ass for starting.

On his 5 hour drive home, he was running what I'd said thru his head when he noticed the18 wheeler directly in front of him, it had a large star on the back (his brother had stars on both shoulders & throat) then one of those freeway billboards suddenly caught his attention...

It was Spiderman, climbing on a wall or something & then on those freeway signs that always tell of an abduction came up flashing "Don't drink", & it was supposed to say "Don't drink & drive", but the lights must have been out..... Oscar had dressed up as Spiderman for Halloween to take his babies trick or treating, we all still laugh cause everyone thought he was just another kid who loved candy... 

Was it coincidence, perfect timing? Don't know, but it was out of the norm enough that Jeremy quit trying to drown himself in drinking.

Another coincidence.... His sister used to threaten Oscar with bodily harm because he'd sneak into her house alot of mornings to get her to make him pancakes. I think they had a game of her locking everything & him somehow finding a way to wind up in the kitchen playing drums on pots & pans, then standing in her bedroom doorway saying "get up".

One morning, she woke up to Oscar & him standing in her bedroom doorway calling her & telling her to get up. Her first thought? She was gonna kick his ass. So she got up, went down the hall, then realized smoke was everywhere & she couldn't breathe, ran to wake up her kids & husband, then called the fire department.....

What had happened was the fire place vent had broken, instead of going out, the smoke stayed in. The firemen told her smoke inhalation was what kills most people, not the fire itself. Then he asked her how she had woke up. She told him her brother had woke her up, he said, you gotta thank him, he saved all of your lives. She didn't tell him Oscar was gone. She called me instead crying so hard I couldn't understand her at first.

And  "other" coincidences.... & trying to explain the why or how doesn't seem as important as the end result of them... ya know?

6/23/05 11:50 PM
CaptainCaveman

Momita, I don't think that anyone could answer that question with any degree of certainty. I have read a little bit on the subject of the after life due to my own experiences. Some are of the opinion that the deceased are frustrated when the people who are left behind live in anguish. They want their loved ones to carry on with their lives. I've also read that prayers are well received by them especially when they go through the period of adjustment shortly after they pass on. When people are skeptic about the after life, I can't say I blame them since they probably don't have any reason to believe it to be so. Unfortunately, there are many frauds out there who don't help the situation. In my opinion, if you are normally a person of sound judgement and experience something out of the ordinary, chances are that it was not a figment of your imagination.
6/24/05 8:02 AM
Jimmy23
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jun-05
"Do you think it's possible that a loved one can try to help loved ones cope after the loss?" Im pretty skeptical of such things, but for about two weeks after ym granfather died, I saw him everywhere, heard his voice telling me things, felt his presence etc. This one could very well have been my own grieving process, who knows?
6/24/05 1:37 PM
jacktripper

Edited: 24-Jun-05
"Never doubt the wisdom of a full blooded cherokee! " LMAO angrinch- did you read about annabell the doll? FREAKY stuff bald tony- brilliant as usual!
10/3/05 12:14 AM
angryinch

Edited: 03-Oct-05
"angrinch- did you read about annabell the doll? FREAKY stuff" yeah...I've read most of the warren's stuff. I'm tellin ya...I love this stuff. Even though I don't believe it, it's highly entertaining and even dare I say, scary.
10/8/05 3:49 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 08-Oct-05
There is nothing above the Natural Laws. But there are rare events that cannot be traced scientificaly. Supernatural? No. It is all natural. Only rare to be seen.
4/9/06 5:46 PM
Dougie«
1108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Apr-06
I for one refuse to put my Wife in the ground. So her ashes are in an Urn at her parent's house where she passed away. That way I know she is surrounded by people she loves and I can see her every day.
4/9/06 9:18 PM
angryinch

Edited: 09-Apr-06
"There is nothing above the Natural Laws. But there are rare events that cannot be traced scientificaly. Supernatural? No. It is all natural. Only rare to be seen." lol...no wonder everyone on the holyground doesn't like you. I'm starting to like you more and more though.
4/14/06 10:01 AM
Dougie«
1108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Apr-06
I also have difficulty watching the movie, "White Noise" with Michael Keaton.
4/14/06 11:02 AM
GeeRoxx

I would love to believe in the supernatural and have some connection to those loved ones who have passed on. Haven't experienced it yet though.
4/14/06 1:23 PM
Dougie«

GeeRoxx haunts my nightmares...
4/14/06 1:44 PM
GeeRoxx

I am dream come true for most :$
4/14/06 2:35 PM
Dougie«

Bwah ha ha ha!
5/1/06 8:49 AM
Dreamer420
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-May-06
Juszczech: I have a theory on that. Some spiritual thinkers believe that when you sleep you are one with the divine. That you are connected to god, same as if you are deep in meditation and are in contact with your inner being. Being in contact with the inner being is like being an observer to everything that happens to you and in your mind. Great clarity can come from this connection. Perhaps you hashed this out in your sleep and awoke with a most divine answer to your problem. Nothing supernatural about that.
5/3/06 8:19 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 03-May-06
I don't think that it is possible to exist anything that is outside of Nature. There are many natural laws that we don't know yet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.