Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Jul-05

Buffalo, NY 3 hour gi seminar contact gusano@jamestownjiu-jitsu.com
7/28/05 6:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
killer rabbit

Edited: 28-Jul-05
Chuck, Any particular focus for the seminar? Also, do you have anyone going to NAGA in NJ? Most of the group we had going fell out, so I'm not sure if I am going to go now. Pat
7/28/05 9:36 PM
JJJA

Edited: 28-Jul-05 09:38 PM
Pat, none of my guys plan on going that I know of. I think we'll wait for NAGA Chicago. I think our next tourney we will be going to is the Relson Gracie Nationals in October in Colombus, OH When are you going to come down and train with us? If your group fell out, who is getting you prepared? I'll give you a free class whenever you want Pat. You fought two of my guys so you know I can help your game. Bring some friends with you and make it a road trip. You guys are welcome whenever you want. Take care. The seminar will be 3 hours of gi with whatever Carlson wants to teach. I have no idea what he will cover but whatever it is, I guarantee you it will be the best instruction you have ever received. Hope to see you there.
8/6/05 9:11 AM
xplatoonx

Edited: 06-Aug-05
The seminar will be held in Jamestown, one hour south of Buffalo. Reserve your spot now by contacting gusano@jamestownjiu-jitsu.com
8/14/05 8:57 AM
xplatoonx

Edited: 14-Aug-05
Seminar will be held at: Gaffar Adam's Karate Academy 2171 Allen Street Falconer, NY (just outside of Jamestown, NY) We have now increased mat space available and more spots open. Reserve your spot now. gusano@jamestownjiu-jitsu.com

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.